One fine body…
- San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- Work Chief Game Designer at Google
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://www.theinspiracy.com
- About Noah Falstein has been in the computer game industry since 1980 with many hit title credits and work experience at major developers like LucasArts, 3DO, and Dreamworks Interactive. Currently Chief Game Designer at Google, he previously ran the freelance design business, The Inspiracy. The Inspiracy offered design and production consulting for companies and individuals interested in top quality game development and business contacts. Falstein also lectures and conducts seminars on game design and development, for both traditional and serious games. He has chapters published in six different game industry books, and is working on his own book about game design issues. Specialties: Game...
- Follow Following