Be the first to like this
Watir is an open-source Ruby libraries. It drives browsers the same way people do no matter what technology it is developed in. This video will guide you on how to write test scripts using Watir for web application testing using across different browsers
There are 6 test scenarios in this demo:
- The 1st scenario is Test with Microsoft page -- launch some pages from this site and check Search functions.
- The 2nd scenario is Test with Yahoo page -- Sending email
- The 3rd scenario is Test with Apple page -- Online Shopping
- The 4th scenario is Test with YouTube page -- Browse and Upload video
- The 5th scenario is Test with SlideShare page -- Download and upload presentation
- The last scenario is Test with Facebook page -- Share info and chat
For each scenario, we will present 'how to implement' in detail step. At the end of each case, the test script will be run to show test results.
Any support, please contact us at http://www.nexlesoft.com
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.