1. • Travis County DA Rosemary Lehmberg (D) got a DUI.
• Governor Rick Perry (R) asked her to resign. She refused.
• Perry threatened to veto funding for Lehmberg’s project.
• Perry has been indicted on 2 felony charges for that threat.
• Perry was booked on 8/19, got ﬁngerprinted and a mug shot.
• His ﬁrst appearance in court will be on Friday, 8/22
• Perry does not regret the veto and will ﬁght the indictment.
Texas Governor Rick Perry faces 2 felonies
[ U N B I A S E D N E W S I N 1 0 L I N E S O R L E S S ]