48. ReCAPTCHA worksby presenting peoplewith two words toretype when they go tocreate a new account The first word verifieson a partner website. that you’re human. The second word is from a scanned book that a computer could not read.
49. Roughly 200 millionReCAPTCHA puzzles are solved each day.
50. Each one takes about 10 seconds,but in total they amount to over150,000 hoursof work every day.
51. ployed in theTo s tay em uture place of the fwork yo u ne ed to s tand out.
52. The future of work is…ON DEMAND
53. No one is going toguarantee you a lifetime career.
54. Many businesses are choosingcontract relationshipsover hiring new employees.
55. The word “career”is as outdated as the word “typewriter”.
56. ork le at w emb tea ms res s. ct oje nning t o amPr gi ion te are be du ct vie pro mo
57. Independent individuals with unique talents get together to work on a company’s project.
58. At the end, they all go theirseparate ways. They mightwork together again in the future. They might not.
59. “Virtual Teams”A group of individuals who work across time, space, and organizational boundaries using collaboration technology.
60. In 2006, more than 28 million Americansworked in a virtual team at least oneday per month. SOURCE
61. By 2010, that number will grow to over 100 Million. SOURCE
62. Although home is still the most commonlocation, millions of virtual team memberswork from just about anywhere.
63. It’s a whole new paradigm.
64. So why should you consider this?
65. Because in the future of work…Transparent Flat Competitive On Demand
66. Individuals will havemore freedom and power than ever before.
67. Your earning potentialwill be based on merit,not location.
68. Employers will have access to a larger and more skilled workforce.
69. Because, the future of work is… YOU
70. Changing How the World Works. www.oDesk.com
71. Presentation design by:Presentation designed for: