1. UNEMPLOYMENT<br />With a Successful story of an Individual<br />By B.Nethaji<br />
2. CONTENTS <br />
3. This is Mr. Manoj Kiran<br />The things he learnt in his<br />life are from <br /><ul><li>the experiences and words of great people
4. his mind and
5. From my teachers</li></ul> who guided in each and every step of his life.<br />
6. HIS BOOK EDUCATION<br />WITHOUT FAIL<br />10<br />+2<br />ug<br />
7. AFTER HIS COLLEGE DAYS…<br />His friends busy with their jobs<br />On the other hand, manoj was jobless,<br />They even don’t have time to call him & talk to him.<br />He longed for friends, as he was celebrated by his friends during his studies.<br /> But they began to work for their prosperity , how selfish?<br />
8. HIS NEXT STEP<br />SEARCH FOR JOBS<br /><ul><li>This time he himself wrote a resume or a C.V. and applied for a job with his B.Tech in CSE in an Engineering college.
9. But it was rejected at first.
10. They told the reason as his low percentage in his studies.</li></li></ul><li>His hardships<br /><ul><li> After this, there were many failures in his life.
11. At an end point, he couldn't bear his problems .
12. Even you get tears from your eyes, if full length is told.</li></ul>Then he began to think about his past<br />
13. REAL EDUCATION IS , ”THE TRAINING BY WHICH THE CURRENT AND EXPRESSION OF WILL ARE BROUGHT UNDER CONTROL AND BECOME FRUITFUL.”<br />REAL EDUCATION<br />
14. KNEW REASONS FOR HIS PROBLEMS<br />HIS SUCCESS…<br />FROM VIVEKANANDA’S WORDS….<br /><ul><li>There will be various factors in stories of successes and failures of any spheres, it may be life too.
15. The common factor involved in every single case is WILL POWER.
16. The degree of success attained is comparable with the degree of WILL POWER.</li></li></ul><li>WHAT MADE HIM SUCCEED?<br /><ul><li> Recognized the faults from his past experience, holding good with the present example, he succeeded in his future’s experiment. </li></ul>Past Experience<br />
17. <ul><li> HIS UNEMPLOYMENT NOT ONLY AFFECTED HIM, BUT ALSO THE COUNTRY’S ECONOMY.
18. NOW , HE ALSO THINKS OF HIS COUNTRY WHICH FED HIM UPTO THEN.
19. ALSO HAD AN INTEREST TO ATTAIN KNOWLEDGE.
20. HE LEFT THE REGRETS ON PAST AND WORRIES ON THE FUTURE, THUS CONCENTRATING ON THE PRESENT ONLY.</li></ul>”IT IS THE POWER OF THE MIND WHICH ENABLES US TO DO WHAT WE KNOW TO BE RIGHT, AND NOT TO DO WHAT WE KNOW TO BE WRONG, UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES EITHER FAVOURABLE OR UNFAVOURABLE.”<br />HIS INSPIRATION<br />
21. ROLE MODELS<br />SWAMI VIVEKANANDA’S<br />A. P. J. ABDUL KALAM<br />‘Stand up, be bold, be strong! know that you are the creator of your own destiny ‘<br />We are all born with a divine fire in us. Our efforts should be to give wings to this fire. <br />Thus, an individual in the light given by great people became a successful, especially able to develop own programs liked by everyone like the 1 beside.<br />
22. I HAVE BECAME 1 OF THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF OUR INDIA, THEN WHAT ABOUT YOU?<br />THANK YOU<br />