Be the first to like this
There's so much more to social media than farms and tweeters. We will show you free online tools to help you tame and prioritize your email inbox, store and share files from anywhere in the world (goodbye shared drive!), and dismiss expensive business software. Plus we'll introduce you to inexpensive software that helps you better manage your projects and customer relationships. And none of it takes up space on your hard drive. Didn't think digital could do that, did you?
How to make technology your personal assistant – all for free.
* Easily manage your calendar and automatically schedule appointments,
* Get reminders about important events or tasks, right when you need them,
* Save and manage standard replies to common emails or questions,
* And automatically manage your emails so that you see only what’s important.
How to have the same tools as a large corporation – without the cost.
* Setup professional phone and fax systems for less than you pay for parking,
* Access your documents from any computer with internet access,
* Have everything backed up automatically,
* And have the latest software (legally) for a fraction of the cost.
How to build stronger relationships with your customers without leaving the office.
* Host live meetings or conferences for less than the cost of a tank of gas,
* Share custom introductory videos with your proposals,
* And easily keep track of every meeting, call, or email.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.