1. THE COMPANY CALLED YOU<br />LOGON TO:<br />www.you.inc<br />….the most important company on earth<br />
2. A NEW COMPANY IS BORN<br />“ Don’t live every day just normal, because a lot of people have invested in you, their lives, money, hopes, dreams, just waiting for you to yield profit…”<br />You better not disappoint your share holders, or run the risk of going bankrupt!!! Gen 1:26, Rom 8:19<br />THE COMPANY CALLED YOU<br />
3. LETS MEET THE STAFF<br />BOARD OF DIRECTORS: GOD THE FATHER, THE SON THE HOLYGHOST<br />SHAREHOLDERS: MUMMY AND DADDY<br />YOU: THE COMPANY<br />THE COMPANY CALLED YOU<br />
4. How Much Is Your Worth?<br />THE COMPANY CALLED YOU<br />
5. Your PACKAGING<br />Your Packaging Says a lot about you to people. People believe what they see more than what they hear.<br /><ul><li>Your Daily Dress Code
6. Your Looks
7. Your Nails
8. Your Name
9. Your Body Language
10. Your Words
11. Your Tone
12. Your Spending/Eating Habits
13. Unconscious Gestures
14. Your Personality
15. Your Character</li></ul>THE COMPANY CALLED YOU<br />
16. Your KNOWLEDGE BASE<br />People will classify you quickly by how much they feel you know. Do you know too much or too little? Are you an Asset or a Liability?<br /><ul><li>Get Jesus Knowledge.
17. Be Financially Sound.
18. Be the First to know.
19. Read, Read, Read
20. Have a Mentor and Copy, till better.
21. Only share what you have proven
22. Make an impact anytime you share knowledge
23. Be very Observant
24. Apply what you know to solve Issues.
25. Be Smarter than the next Person.</li></ul>THE COMPANY CALLED YOU<br />
26. Your CREATIVE POWER<br />The Only Nation where beggars can ride the best cars is in the ImagiNation… ‘the Idea Merchant’ <br />THERE ARE FOUR BOYS AND FOUR APPLES IN A BASKET. EVERY BOY TAKES AN APPLE, AND YET ONE REMAINS IN THE BASKET. HOW WAS THIS POSSIBLE?<br />THE COMPANY CALLED YOU<br />
27. The ACT of creating<br /><ul><li>Pay attention to simple things
28. Blend two parallels
29. Write down your ideas
30. Mood mock
31. Ask questions
32. Direction development
33. Reverse angle approach
34. Dreams</li></ul>THE COMPANY CALLED YOU<br />
35. YourPRODUCT<br />Every Company offers a product or renders a Service. I see no reason why yours should be different?<br />What does the RICH man want so much that the POOR can offer so easily?....<br />Ponder!<br />THE COMPANY CALLED YOU<br />
36. YourNETWORK<br />WHO KNOWS YOU AND WHO DO YOU KNOW?<br />THE GREATER YOUR NETWORK, THE HIGHER YOUR NETWORTH<br />THE COMPANY CALLED YOU<br />
37. ThankYOU<br />LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL SOONEST<br />CEO. LADOOR CREATIVE MEDIA (L.C.M)<br />+2348065822893, firstname.lastname@example.org<br />THE COMPANY CALLED YOU<br />