My e-lerning experience By: Calzada Mijangos Mariana Group: 403
Activity 1 Date: August 20th.
Date August 20th.
I liked: I liked this first activity, because we did interesting things and began our adventure with the English.
I don’t liked: Nothing
Learned: Learned the teams.
Date: August 22th.
Liked: I liked the activities to learn colors, are very fun.
Don’t liked: Nothing.
Learning: The names of the different colors.
Activity 3 Our first project
Date: September 3rd.
Liked: I liked having a personal space and I know through this
I don’t liked: That really did not know much of the internet.
Learned: To create a blog, and upload a file through the HTML code.
Activity 4 My personal description
Liked: I am happy for this activity is that we could description us as we were in English.
• Didn’t liked: This activity does not disgust me anything.
• Learned: What we learned was to use my description.
Activity 5 A beautiful place
Date: September 29th.
Liked: Listen my voice.
I don’t liked. Nothing
Learning: Learned to use our internet voicethread.
Activity 6 Sms tunes Karaoke
Liked: I am happy for this activity is that we sing. •
Didn’t liked: What I didn’t liked is that they work site.
• Learned: I learned to make through singing in a language English elo which was a lot of fun for me.
Activity 7 Practise reading stories
• Liked: I liked this section we read that story very easy to understand we are not cost much.
• Didn’t liked: What I didn’t liked was that it took a long time to load the website.
• Learned: I learned through stories several words from the vocabulary of English language.
Activity 8 “Evoca & Slide Share Dead’s Day”
Date: November 4th.
Liked: I am happy because we took many photos of this day in high school.
I didn’t liked: Nothing
Learned: Use bubleshare
Activity 9 Thanksgiving
Date: November 8th.
• Liked: What I liked was that we learned the tradition of Thanksgiving Day that is celebrated only in united states.
• Didn’t liked: What I didn’t liked was that he was a little boring video and somewhat difficult questionnaire.
• Learned: I Learned in the traditions of another place as elsewhere in the world learned tradicon day of the dead.
Activity 10 Your Christmas holidays
Date: January 8th
Liked: I liked this activity that describe the way in which we spend Christmas.
• Didn’t liked: What I didn’t liked is that it takes a lot to raise my power point.
• Learned: I learned of this activity like climbing a power point to a blog.
Activity 11 Triptico de Zoo
Date: January 30th
Liked: I liked this activity that we create our own zoo.
• Didn’t liked: What I didn’t liked was that it was very slow seeing that animals would have to put.
• Learned: What we learned from this exercise was to describe animals and their characteristics in English.
Activity 12 Valentine Card Creator
Date: February 10th
Liked: I am happy because this is a very special day for me.
I didn’t like: Nothing.
Learning: Make a valentine Card.
Activity 13 Fun Picture
Date: February 26th.
Liked: What I liked this activity were the pictures that are really a lot of fun. • Didn’t liked: I assure you that nothing in this section I liked my charm. • Learned: What we learned was to describe images through the imagination of us.
Activity 14 Stude Guide and Strategies
• Liked: What I liked was that I could organize my time.
• Didn’t liked: Accomplishment is that I am not accustomed to schedule.
• Learned: What we learned was to horganizador per day and per week.
Activity 15 Computer tutor
• Liked: What I liked this activity is that he understood English well.
• Didn’t liked: Was very slow.
• Learned: What they learned from this activity apart from English to how to use the computer keyboard.
Activity 16 Practice de Past Tense
• Liked: What I liked this • What we learned from this activity was the video exercise was to accommodate prayers coyotes.
• Didn’t liked: Nothing.
• Learned: What we learned from this exercise was to accommodate prayers.
Activity 17 English bites
Date: March 31th.
• Liked: What I liked this activity is that it was very easy language videos.
• Didn’t liked: That the questionnaire was a bit confusing with regard to the videos.
• Learned: What we learned was to hear the accent apart from other countries such as answering questions that I can present.