• The presentation must last 5 minutes.
• You may use posters, handouts, etc.
• You must use a Power point presentation with pictures and key
words (no more than 10 words per slide).
• You should send the presentation to my e-mail the day before you
are going to present it: email@example.com
• Each student should orally participate for no less than 1 ½ minute.
The grading will be individual.
• The day of the presentation the group should submit a written draft
of the presentation. You need to bring 1 copy for each student’s
portfolio and send the teacher’s copy my e-mail with your name
and your colleague’s names.
The group researches about one of the topics below, covering the following
How to diagnose
Lab tests and other procedures
How to prevent it.
1. Diabetes Mellitus
2. Merniere’s syndrome
6. Anaphylactic Shock
7. Cystic Fibrosis
8. Bacterial Meningitis
10. Osgood-Schlatter disease