2. “...a special relationship with customers,based on intangible qualities that evokestrong emotional responses. These mightconsist of a logo, a general look and feel, atone of voice and the way a companyinteracts with its customers – but thewhole should be much greater than thesum of the parts.”
3. “A brand is the set of expectations,memories, stories and relationships that,taken together, account for a consumer’sdecision to choose one product or serviceover another. If the consumer (whether it’s abusiness, a buyer, a voter or a donor)doesn’t pay a premium, make a selection orspread the word, then no brand value existsfor that consumer.”
4. a brand can be perceived as a product…...that adds either rational and tangibledimensions (related to performance)…or as a symbol......symbolic, emotional and intangibledimensions (related to what the brandrepresents)
6. brand strategies…
7. brand names… …synonymous?
8. react to successful competitiveproducts
10. all the brands and lines that an organisation possess bastion
11. Brand friend Satisfied buyer with switching costsSatisfied/habitual buyerSwitchers/price sensitive