Be the first to like this
In this week’s issue:
- EC stresses EU-specific factors to raise Level 1 LCR hopes
- DNB reopens Samurais for European banks, beats euro level
- Moody’s in negative SBAB review as CEO departs
- Sparebanken Vest pleased with result in hectic covered market
- Nordea gets corporate IRB OK from FSA
- Plus: Secondary market covered bond and senior unsecured spreads
Nordic Financial Institutions & Covered Bonds is a special newsletter brought to you by The Covered Bond Report in association with Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank.
Nordic FIs & Covered is distributed on a complimentary basis - send an e-mail to editorial(at)coveredbondreport.com or syndicate(at)ca-cib.com if you would like to receive further issues of Nordic FIs & Covered directly.