1. How we worked with aluxury watch company tocreate some serious pre-launch social media buzz
2. The ClientThe client ChronoWatchCompany.com is anupcoming e-commerce luxury watch storeheadquartered in Hong Kong & launchingsome exclusive watch brands from Europe &North America globally as fashionable lifestyletimepieces.
3. The ChallengeChronoWatchCompany.com is looking tolaunch a number of luxury fashion watchbrands in India & globally for the very firsttime. The brands although exquisite incraftsmanship are unknown to the market &as a new player targeting a completely newsegment of lifestyle watches, a lot is at stake.
4. The ProposalBuzzFactory proposed a multi-prong 360 degree socialmedia marketing approach to create some pre-launchbuzz months prior to the expected launch. LeveragingFacebook, social mediacontests, promotions, Facebook ads, Twitter as well asan exclusive Horology & Watch Lifestyle OnlineMagazine to create awareness for the Client, theindividual watch brands being launched and educatingfans on the world of horology, luxury timepieces & thelifestyles associated with these watches..
5. The ActivityA customized Facebook page was created. A contentstrategy & plan for Facebook was created, approved &set into motion. A paid Facebook ads campaign wasdesigned, launched & managed to drive initial fanstargeting specific demographics, shopping interests &geographies. Daily engaging updates were publisheddriving conversation, interaction & activity on the page.Creative contests & promotions were designed andlaunched within the first 30 days.
6. …A “Name The Featured Brands” essay format Facebookcontest was developed using ShortStack & launched to drivebrand recall for the brands being features & launched & getfans to express their sentiments on what they have beenexposed to. A fan of the month program was introduced witha point based incentive to promote likes, shares and activityfrom fans. Gift vouchers regularly given out to active fans. Anongoing sweepstakes based promotion was launchedcontinues to receive fan entries & more…
7. The ResultsA whopping 60,000 + fans in under 3 months on theFacebook page instantly puttingChronoWatchCompany.com as the leading Indian watchpage on Facebook. Tremendous response to the Client,the brands being introduced to the market as well as theconcept. Brand advocates that love & talk about thecompany even before it’s been launched.
8. …A very large active community of fans that interactdaily, respond to updates & literally anticipate thelaunch of the e-commerce store & retail outlets Over5000 followers on Twitter with some great responsesfrom luxury & watch publications, local Twitterinfluencers as well as followers. A large pre-launchsubscriber list for the blog / online magazine which willbe go live soon. Hundreds of thousands reached &plenty aspiring to own a timepiece fromChronoWatchCompany.com
9. …and all this….BEFORE the actual launch & other socialmedia & outreach initiatives are kick started to build along term brand connect & interactive presence.
10. Facebook Page
11. Active Engagement
14. Facebook Ads Campaigns
16. Digital Magazine / Blog
19. What We DidFocused completely on the content, beingeducational, being interactive, understanding what fansare responding to, communicating the Client’s passionfor fine watches & the lifestyles associated with them.Ripple effect – Fans, outreach, social brandambassadors, valuablefeedback, opinions, conversations, businessenquiries, pre-orders & LOTS of pre launch buzz