Be the first to like this
- Application Performance Management (APM) solutions manage the performance, capacity and availability of dynamic applications from the Cloud or a traditional data center.
- APM aims to diagnose application performance issues to ensure that an expected level of service is maintained.
- As part of this monitoring, two specific sets of parameters are closely tracked.
- The first being performance metrics that define end user experience for an application, the second being metrics for computational resources used by the application for a specific load.
- APM solutions not only monitor and analyze logs but also diagnose problems and assist in pro-active performance management.
- APM is most commonly used for web applications where its components can also be individually monitored to pinpoint reasons for possible delays in the system.
- Neev has partnered with APM solutions like AppDynamics and Splunk to offer them to our customers.