Video Streaming Portals
Rich Internet Apps
Windows Phone 7
AWS Consulting Partner
Google App Engine
Key Company Highlights
250+ team with experience in
established in Jan ’05
VC Funding in 2009 By Basil
User Interface Design and User Experience Design
Part of Publicis Groupe
Member of NASSCOM.
Performance Consulting Practices
Development Centers in
Bangalore and Pune.
Quality Assurance & Testing
Outsourced Product Development
Bangalore, USA, Delhi, Pune,
Singapore and Stockholm.
Overview of AWS
• AWS (Amazon Web Services) is the most popular and robust cloud hosting
• It is a collection of web services that makes up a cloud computing platform
• Offered by Amazon.com over the internet
• The core services are Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3
• AWS offerings are Accessed over HTTP using REST and SOAP protocols
• Millions of sites and some of the Internet’s most popular sites, portals and
e-Commerce Sites run on Amazon Web Services
Minimum Architecture to deploy Magento Enterprise on AWS
Minimum Architecture to deploy Magento for high concurrent traffic is as
shown below :
Server Setup : Simple Rules for Better Performance
• Make your App Server stateless
• Do not enable sticky sessions on the Load Balancer
• Ensure that the Media Folder is stored in an S3 bucket and that it is served via
• Put your CSS and JS also on CloudFront
• Enable IOPS for your RDS enabled database
• Prefer larger CPU over higher RAM as Magento is CPU intensive
• Use a Mem-cache Server
• Use NGINIX instead of Apache
• Using APC instead of Varnish may help improve speeds
• Disable xDebug to improve performance
How do the rules help ?
Helps us serve nearly 50+Million visitors with under 5 seconds of
page load times during peak loads.
Couldn’t be better!