What is Product Mix
Product mix is the total number of product choices a
company offers their customers.
Product mix usually refers to the
1. length (the number of products in the product
2. breadth (the number of product lines that a
3. depth (the different varieties of product in the
product line), and
4. consistency (the relationship between products in
their final destination) of product lines.
Product mix is sometimes called product assortment.
Product mix consist of product variety, size,
packaging, labelling etc.
ITC Product Mix
Large group of industries may have diversified products
within core competency. Larsen & Toubro Ltd, Godrej,
Reliance, TATA, ITC etc. in India are some of the examples.
1. Food: Aashirwad, Sunfeast
2. Cigarettes: Insignia, India Kings, Gold Flakes
3. LIFESTYLE-retailing: Wills Life style, John Player
4. Stationary: Classmate, Perfect Craft, Expressions
5. Personal care: Fiama’ D wills, Vivel, Superia
6. Safety Matches: Mangaldeep
7. In scent sticks: Mangaldeep
8. Kitchen of India: Curry pastes, Biryani, Chutneys, Desserts
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.