• Beyond TIP: Insert copies of packing slips for additional equipment you received here.
• Beyond TIP: Insert copies of updated versions of your Value Sheet here.
• Beyond TIP: If you haven’t read this page, we encourage you to do so.• Beyond TIP: Link to the LBBNC website is on this page. – Electronic and updated versions are available here.• Beyond TIP: Post your questions on the blog under the Help Desk page.
• Beyond TIP: Complete list of equipment warranty information is available on the website and the blog.• Beyond TIP: To maintain your printer’s warranty, use HP cartridges.
• Beyond TIP: LBBNC participating libraries can order additional Centurion licenses at a reduced cost. • Beyond TIP: Faronics and Centurion licenses will be transferred to library ownership in January 2013. • Beyond TIP: Microsoft Office licenses should not be used on other computers.
• Beyond TIP: This page is ever evolving. We have continued to update this page throughout the grant. Check the website or blog for the most up to date version.• Beyond TIP: This is your first stop for troubleshooting.
• Beyond TIP: Please verify the numbers and let us know if you find any discrepancies• Beyond TIP: If you use your warranties to replace any piece of your LBBNC equipment, please send us the serial number of the original and replacement piece of equipment• Beyond TIP: Store this page in the back of your Blue Binder
• Excellent place to store all important info related to the grant to easily reference now and beyond (in the future).• Store in a secure place and make sure staff, current and future, know that it exists.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.