1. Racial Injustice Intro <ul><li>Racial Injustice happens in every state. During the 1930’s the African American were targeted with Racial Injustice. The African Americans had to fight to get equal rules and regulations. </li></ul>
2. Racial injustice began with historical people such as Adolf Hitler and General Custer.
3. Even at a young age, the African-Americans did not have the same rights as the white people.
4. As we become older we are still held down by racial injustice.
5. Professionals have to fight against racial injustice. All pro sports are integrated.
6. Racial Injustice comes in different forms, but the most terrifying form is the Ku Klux Klan.
7. It does not matter how we look on the outside. We should be treated equal because we all have the feelings and emotions.
8. We can not fight against racial injustice, until we walk in each others shoes..
9. The white people treated the African-Americans as if they were less than a human.
10. We must defeat the idea of racial injustice. The first place to start is the Ku Klux Klan.
11. The best way to fight against racial injustice is to unite and fight.
12. It does not matter if you are black or white.
13. Works Cited .::Anti-Racist Action::. Always on the Prowl... June-July 2009 <http://www.antiracistaction.us>. D40 BRANCH - WELCOME TO D40 BRANCH . 01 June 2009 <http://www.d40branch.com>. Democrats of Oklahoma Community Forum . 01 June 2009 <http://www.demookie.com>. ETUC . 01 June 2009 <http://www.etuc.org>. Google . 01 June 2009 <http://www.google.com>. Open Salon: You make the headlines . 01 June 2009 <http://open.salon.com>.
14. Racial Injustice Conclusion <ul><li>Racial Injustice is still present. We all have to fight to diminish it. Our country can not survive with what little Racial Injustice we have. We all have to unite. </li></ul>