Sacramento/Central Valley Network Inaugural Regional Meeting
Merced College Business Resource Center
May 18, 2009
• Build community, connection, camaraderie, and collegiality with one another
• Become familiar with goals and activities of the Network as well as benefits of being part of the Network
• Discuss and strategize ideas for and ways of adding components to the Network
• Become familiar with the SCVN Blog site and its potential for instant connection with one another
• Share successes and challenges with one another and learn names to contact for more information
• Discuss, share, strategize, and brainstorm ideas for creating or adding to important programs or projects on
• Plan for future connections with one another
Strongly Agree Disagree Strongly Not
Agree Disagree Applicable
The regional meeting helped me to build community,
connection, camaraderie, and collegiality with colleagues
from other colleges in my regional network.
As a result of material presented or discussed at the
regional meeting, I am more familiar with goals, activities,
and benefits of the Network.
During the regional meeting, I contributed to and learned
ideas for further building the Network.
Because of the hands on activities during the regional
meeting, I know how to use the SCVN Blog site to connect
with others and will do so often.
While at the regional meeting, I learned who to contact for
additional information regarding various programs or
projects related to basic skills.
I came away from the regional meeting with ideas and
strategies related to one or more of the six discussion
topics that I will try to use or implement on my own
The regional meeting gave me concrete ideas for how I will
connect with other colleges in my regional network during
the fall 2009 semester.
The regional meeting was beneficial to me.
What suggestions do you have for future regional network meetings?
What did you like least about the regional meeting?
What did you like most about the regional meeting?