About Formerly Microbiology Technician (June 2012 to August 2013) and Microbiologist (August 2013 to October 2014)
Work in a high volume food safety lab performing the following tasks:
- Prepare and enrich food samples for microbiological testing and maintain documentation of the process to facilitate analysis procedures.
- Use Labware LIMS to log and batch samples
- Streak plates to better identify bacterial colonies
- Set up and run polymerase chain reactions (PCR) for numerous samples in order to detect Salmonella, E. coli, Listeria Genus, and L. Monocytogenes
- Perform enzyme-linked fluorescence assay (ELFA) ELISA on environmental and product samples to detect Salmonella, Listeria Genus,...