1. 1 Chemistry skill part 2 popular Chemistry diagramName…………………………………………………class……………………………..teacher………………………….date………..Draw the following diagrams – chemistry form 41 To determine the melting point of 2 To determine the freezing point of naphthalene naphthalene3 Graph for melting point of naphthalene 4 Graph for freezing point of naphthalene5 Electrolysis of molten lead(II) iodide 6 Electrolysis of copper(II) sulphate solution using carbon electrode7 Electrolysis of silver nitrate solution using 8 Electroplating of iron spoon with silver silver electrode using electrolysis method9 Purifying impure copper using electrolysis 10 To determine the position of metals in the
2. 2 method electrochemical series using potential difference11 Daniell cell using porous pot 12 Simple cell between zinc and copper using salt bridge13 Heating of copper(II) carbonate 14 To determine empirical formula of magnesium oxide15 To determine empirical formula of copper 16 Arrangement of atoms in alloy bronze oxide17 To separate insoluble salt from soluble 18 Titration method in reaction between acid reactants and alkali
3. 318 Structure of polythene and structure of its 19 Electron arrangement of compound formed monomer between sodium and chlorine [ given proton number of Na, 11: Cl, 17]20 Electron arrangement of compound formed 21 Electron arrangement of compound between carbon and chlorine between magnesium and oxygen [ given proton number of C, 6: Cl, 17] [ given proton number of Mg, 12: Cl, O,8]22 Electron arrangement of compound formed 23 between carbon and oxygen Arrangement of solid, liquid and gas [ given proton number of C,6; O, 8]Draw the following diagrams – chemistry form 521 To determine the effect of size of reactant on the 22 To determine the effect of temperature on
4. 4 rate of reaction between calcium carbonate and the rate of reaction between sodium hydrochloric acid thiosulphate and hydrochloric acid23 To compare the reactivity of three different metals 24 To show transfer of electron at a distance with oxygen ( magnesium, zinc and copper) between potassium iodide and bromine water25 Diagram of soap particle showing hydrophobic and 26 Diagram of detergent particle showing hydrophilic part hydrophobic and hydrophilic part27 Diagram of soap particle showing hydrophobic part 28 Preparation of soap in the laboratory dissolve in grease while the hydrophilic part dissolve in water29 Energy level diagram showing endothermic reaction 30 Energy level diagram showing exothermic reaction
5. 531 To determine the heat of combustion of ethanol 32 Diagram on the rusting of iron33 Effect of contact of other metals on the rusting of 34 Simple Structure of vulcanized rubber iron35 Diagram of a rubber particle in a colloidal solution 36 Diagram showing process of coagulation of latex37 Dehydration of ethanol to form ethane 38 Fermentation of glucose
6. 639 Change of ethanol to ethanoic acid 40 Change of ethanol to ethyl ethanoate41 Graph of volume of carbon dioxide against time 42 Graph of concentration of sodium thiosulphate against time43 Graph of temperature of sodium thiosulphate 44 Energy level diagram showing activation against time energy with catalyst and without catalyst, also show the heat of reactionEnd.. Praise be to Allah!