Telemarketing is the most interactive marketing medium available. Telemarketing allows you to answer your prospects questions, address their concerns, and overcome their objections.
Telemarketing is the only marketing medium that allows you to adjust your strategy midstream and make any changes at any time necessary to increase results. With telemarketing, you can change both your offer and audience with just one phone call. Telemarketing scripts can be edited with a moments notice. And telemarketing calling hours can be adjusted.
1. Telemarketing provides you with immediate feedback & valuable information that can be quickly analyzed. the most powerful, cost-effective marketing vehicle available today. Telemarketing is a powerful, multi-billion dollar marketing vehicle.
2. Telemarketing is the only form of advertising that requires an immediate response. Newspaper and magazine ads, radio promotions, billboards or direct mail demand little or no immediate attention. They can all be ignored. Not telemarketing When the phone rings, the natural response is to answer it.
3. Telemarketing provides you with a captive audience the minute the phone is answered. With telemarketing, you can instantly establish a conversation. It is much easier to get your message across when you engage in a dialogue and questions can be answered. Two-way communication using telemarketing is very powerful, and very productive
4. Telemarketing provides you with endless opportunities to increase and better your business. Telemarketing is the ultimate marketing tool. Some popular outbound telemarketing applications include appointment setting, lead generation, surveys, market research, list cleaning, database update, seminar registration, fund raising, phone sales, and client reactivation... just to name a few.
5. Inbound telemarketing allows you to respond and sell to your clients Inbound telemarketing is perfect for order taking, customer service, any type of answering service, after hours/overflow calls, taking credit card orders, voice mail service, dealer locator service, seminar registration, reservation desk, inquiry service, and direct immediate response to print ads and virtually any form of advertisement.
The two major categories of telemarketing are :- Business-to-business- Business-to-consumer
B2BDescribes commerce transactions between businesses, such as between a manufacturer and a wholesaler, or between a wholesaler and a retailer. Business-to-businesstelemarketing is essentially marketing conducted via the medium of the telephone.
B2Ca transaction that occurs between a company and a consumer Business or transactions conducted directly between a company and consumers who are the end-users of its products or services
Lead Generation, the gathering of information and contacts Sales, using persuasion to sell a product or service Outbound, proactive marketing in which prospective and preexisting customers are contacted directly Inbound, reception of incoming orders and requests for information. Demand is generally created by advertising, publicity, or the efforts of outside salespeople.
Telemarketing may be done from a company office, from a call centre, or from home. It may involve either a live operator or a recorded message, in which case it is known as "automated telemarketing" using voice broadcasting. "Robocalling" is a form of voice broadcasting which is most frequently associated with political messages. An effective telemarketing process often involves two or more calls. The first call determines the customer’s needs. The final call (series of calls) motivates the customer to make a purchase.
Telemarketing has been negatively associated with various scams and frauds Telemarketing is often criticized as an unethical business practice due to the perception of high-pressure sales techniques during unsolicited calls Telemarketing calls are often considered an annoyance, especially when they occur during the dinner hour, early in the morning, or late in the evening.
A recent trend in telemarketing is to use robocalls: automated telephone calls that use both computerized auto dialers and computer-delivered pre-recorded messages in a sales pitch Robocallsare known for failing to add numbers to their do-not-call list and repeatedly interrupting individuals at all hours of the day
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.