The Awesome and the Not-So-Much
Allows the user to represent complex relationships with the data to
insert, select, update, delete, truncate, and merge data.
We can perform a rich variety of operations using functions based on
relational algebra to find the desired output.
SQL provides a means of directly creating, altering, and dropping
schema structures at runtime.
RDBMS is easy to use and offer a low barrier to entry.
SQL allows you to easily integrate your RDBMS with a wide variety of
→ Partitioning tolerance is not
supported by RDBMS.
→ Simultaneous write operations in
bulk are not possible.
→ Because of some of the inherent
design decisions in RDBMS, it is
not always as easy to scale.
1. Go to cassandra.apache.org/download/
2. Download Latest version of Cassandra
3. Create the directories (details in readme.txt)
4. Give the path to your JDK
5. Run command 'bin/cassandra -f' to start the
6. Open a new tab in terminal and start CQL shell
Installing and Configuring
YOU'RE READY TO DO
THE MAGIC !!