IS YOUR COURSE INSTRUCTOR A MANAGER DISCUSS IN TERMS OF MANAGERIAL FUNCTIONS MANAGERIAL ROLES AND SKILLS
IS YOUR COURSE
INSTRUCTOR A MANAGER
DISCUSS IN TERMS OF
MA’AM SARAH QAZI
Introduction to Organization
• A CPLC stand for Citizens-Police Liaison Committee is
established by the Governor of Sind on March 17 1990.
The main purpose to establish this organization is to
control the crime rate in city zone wise
• They all work under one chief Mr. Ahmed Chinoy,
• In this organization CPLC staff and Police Officer work
• Citizen can report all type of crime for e.g.
Introduction of MANAGER
• Our manger name is JUNAID ANSARI.
• He is serving for CPLC since last ten years.
• He is inspector of Police and playing a role of
middle line manager.
• His job is to lead, organize, plan and control the
employees work under his supervision.
• When the complainer come for report first line
manager listen make the case file and forwarded
it to middle manager then investigation starts
and through the clues in case they solve the case.
Instructor as A manager
• A manager’s work is to regulate the activities of the
institute he is appointed for.
• He also is responsible to look after the office affairs.
• Being a manager of CPLC, MR.Ansari’s foremost duty is that
his workers are loyal and serve the office with all their
heart and soul.
• He, being a manager, supervise the members so that they
may be of this concern that there is an actual manger
looking upon on them so they do their work without any
• Looking upon all the work is also one of his duties.
Instructor as A Middle Line Manager
• Middle line manager’s task is to receive the data from
the first line manager and make it reach to the top
manager of CPLC.
• Motivates and assists first-line managers to achieve
• Communicates upward, by offering suggestions and
feedback to the top manager
• Involved in the day-to-day working of the company
• Provide valuable information to top managers to help
improve the organization's bottom line.
Efficiency Or Effectiveness
CPLC have implement the crime and criminal tracking
network and systems (CCTNS), towards enhancing
outcomes in crime investigation, tracking of criminals,
and enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of CPLC
Features of CCTNS :
Maintain databases on crime and criminals in digital
Effectively meet the challenges of crime
Maintenance of public order
• In order to bring peace
CPLC have set some
goals and have planned
out ways that leads us
to those goals.
the policing of the area
crime and disorder
• CPLC organize the tasks
and all in such a way
that we may easily be
able to achieve the
goals we have set.
It is a manager’s duty to
lead their staff so that the
people working there may
perform their duties with
Keeping in their mind that
their job is to provide
security to the people and
bring peace in the city.
CPLC’s security system
has set up
cameras all over the city
keep an eye upon
whatever is happing in
• interpersonal role allow for
more effective conflict
resolution among public
and even colleagues for
• Police officers need to
ensure that they interact
and communicate with the
public in the best way
• CPLC have technology that
ease their most vexing
• Police are information
dependent and CPLC helps
• Decisional roles :
• The only purpose to make decision is to bring
peace in the city by helping police department
and that is what we do by informing the
situation of the area through Keeping eye on
CCTV cameras !
Human Skills :
ability to work with other people
and in groups
assisting the lower-level manager
All managers deal with people, these skills are
equally important to all levels of management.
Managers with good human skills get the best out
of their people. They know how to communicate,
motivate, lead, and inspire enthusiasm and trust.