2. 8 km (5 miles) south of Skardu, 20 minutes by jeep, lies the Satpara Lake.Surrounded by high glacial mountains, this lake has an island in the middle of its clear waters,which can be reached, by boat. The lake is considered ideal for fishing.
3. Chilam... abeautiful valley of north Pakistan
4. Road to Deosaiplanes
5. About 32 kms (20 miles) from Skardu, 2 hours by jeep, lie the shimmering waters of the Kachura Lake
6. In the spring time its banks area droned by a multitude of colorful flowers,while the trees are laden with peach, apricot and apple blossomsThe lake offers great opportunities for trout fishing
7. Another view ofSheosar Lake...
8. Going to Skardufrom Kachura
9. Fairy Meadows...In the area where locals live...
10. Fairy MeadowsLake...
11. Byaal Camp...between the fairy meadows and base camp
12. View of rockybeach near ship breaking yard in Gaddani Hub Baluchistan
13. Snow lake justafter sun rise
14. Crystal clearwater Lake Satpara, 8 kms from Skardu
15. Deosai, highestand largest Plateau on the planet earth at an average height of 13,500 feet above sea levelThe Deosai Plateau covers an area of almost 3,000 square kilometers and the name Deosai literally
16. means "sleeping giant"For just over half the year between November and May, Deosai is snow-boundThe spectacular scenery that Deosai offers from mid-June to mid-September is highlighted bynumerous species of vegetationThe landscape is covered with wildflowers that make Deosai radiant with bright colors throughout thesummerThe presence of unique wildlife complements Deosais natural vegetationThe inter-connected Biafo and Hispar glaciers form the longest glacial system in the world outside the polar areaand combined length is about 116 kilometers. It is also linking the Baltistan and Hunza Valley andcutting through the Karakuram Range. The climax of this trek (HisperPass) 5150m, at the conjunction ofthe Biafo (60 Km) and HisperGlacier, offers incredible view of peaks and glacier valleys. During the trek
17. You will see Latok I, Latok II, and Latok III, The Ogre Peakand some excellent PanoramasNanga Parbat fromByaal Camp
18. Upper KachuraLake
19. Near Ansoo lake
20. Sheosar Lake ... at14500 ft above sea level
22. Biantha Camp inthe way to Snow Lake.Shogran in focus from the top of Paye
23. Western Stream nearJungle inn
24. A green pasture inKalam
25. On the way to Bishamand Chilas
26. Shontar Lake, near
27. Neelum Valley Saif-ul-Malook Lake
28. Deosai Planes
29. Twin rocks at Gaddanibeach
30. Biafo Hisper Pass and Snow LakeOne of the most remote areas in Pakistan is Kishmaja village in the upper Yarkhun Valley, ChitralThe Towering Peaks of Koyozom (6871 m) in the background
31. Notice the beautiful river in the right coming from the glaciers of that PeakHari Parbat Peak, 18500 ft above sea level in Azad KashmirIf I say Kelis is the most beautiful town of Pakistan it will not be wrongThe picture area of Shaunter lake, Hari Parbat, Domel Bala, Shaunter peakand Sarwalipeak are all combined into one beautiful area
32. Trip to Fairy Meadows and Nanga Parbat Base Camp
33. Rama Valley
34. Nori Top, nice andcool place at the height of more than 12,000 ft above sea level and distance of 4 hours drive from Naran
35. Naltar Bala, 2820meters above sea level, and 2 to 21/2 hrs drive from Gilgit city...
36. River Ghizer which isrich in trout and famous for fishing at different spots...one such is Phander... others are Singul, Jandrot, Pingal, Barsat.All are along River Ghizer along the road which goes up to Shandor Pass...
37. Now a day’s one day license is for Rs 100 for Pakistanis
38. Islamabad Monument
39. F-9 Park Monument,Islamabad
40. Lake Saif-ul-Malook
41. Shah Faisal Mosque,Islamabad<http://www.getnidokidos.com/>