1. Search Engine Optimization & SEO Proposal TABLE OF CONTENTS ON Page work: Web site analysis and recommendations OFF Page Work/Promotion Work For Organic Ranking For PPC Marketing Maintenance and Follow-up Performance Reports Link Procurement Report Web Stats Analysis Report Search engine optimization tasksBelow are the main tasks that we will cover while doing SEO WorkON PAGE & WEB SITE ANALYSIS AND RECOMMENDATIONSWork to be done in this section:Search Engine friendly Content (ON Page)The web page can offer far more Search Engine (SE) optimized content specifically relatedto its category. Spider–Food (SE-friendly content writing); Extensive keyword-rich contentwill need to be added to individual pages to improve rankings. Search Engine friendly,keyword rich content in line with Meta tags to be implemented as appropriate on the site toachieve high traffic and rankings. Text has to be added on the home page as well as innerpages for better indexing.This will include: Search Engine Friendly Content Creation Keyword Stuffing Keyword DensityKeywords analysis (ON Page)Our recommendation is use of two or three-word phrases instead of single words, pairgeneral keyword with more specific ones. Also, use of combination keywords that aredistantly related, common misspelled related terms, service region specific keywords andlong variation of keywords.This will include Full Fledged Keyword Research to find out: Primary Keywords Secondary Keywords
2. Main Keywords to be target for SEOSite Meta tags Creation (ON Page)Create page-wise Meta tags with a view to re-writing page-wise content to incorporate these -without allowing the body text to lose ‘marketing appeal’.This will include: Appropriate Meta Tags creation for each and every page.Web site directory structureAll web site pages should be as close to the root directory as possible, as pages closer to theroot directory are often given more weight with the engines; e.g.,www.domainname.com/page1.htm as opposed towww.domainname.com/directory/page1.htmAlta Vista mentions this in their FAQ for Webmasters. Pages closer to the root also seem tohave higher PageRanks in Google. (This is probably due more to the internal linkingstructure to those pages, but its something to consider.)But that also depends on the proper categorization of different topics. If you think that allrelated topics should come under specific directory then there is no harm in doing that.Work under this section includes: Creation of Proper Directory Structure Keyword Rich URL creationApart of above mentioned ON page work, we will be looking for overall representation andSearch Engine friendly format for the website. There are lots of factors which we take careof while doing ON page work. Some of them will be: Any folder should not have more than 30 files in it All images to be in a folder called images Page to be named after the top keyword, which is being targeted for that page. Targeted keyword should occur 3-4 times in the body, in alt, one image to be renamed after that keyword, with same keyword in alt tag Keeping the header clean so that keywords can be found as early as possible in the body Use of unique title tag (8-10 words), Meta description (less than 150 to 200 characters), Meta keywords (make sure you do include spaces between each keyword) for each page. The only META tags that you MUST have are the "description" and "keyword" tags Use of sitemap is important, and should be linked from each page of the site Use of robots.txt fileAnd lots more…Remember that each search engine has a different ranking algorithm. This means that onemay consider a particular factor to be important whereas another search engine may considerthe same factor of no importance of whatsoever. Thereby we have listed more generalanalysis and recommendations above, that work on vide variety of search engines. We
3. cannot provide search engine specific information for your site at the proposal state.OFF Page work (Promotion Work)For Organic Ranking: Promotion/OFF Page Work Link Building Campaign • Directory/Search Engine Submission (Directory submission may include Paid Directory submission as well like Yahoo Directory etc.) • Blog Creation • Article Creation/Submission • Link Exchange (If needed) • RSS Feed creation and submission Submission in Social Media Sites SMO – Web 2.0 (Social Media Optimization) • Tagging • Bookmarking • Promotion through social media searches like Swicki, Digg, Flickr, delicious, Stumbleupon and TechnoratiFor Pay Per Click Marketing (If needed as per Client Requirement and Budget) PPC Campaign creation in major search engines including: Google, Yahoo, MSN and MIVA AD Group/Ads Creation Tracking (CTR, CPM, CTC, CPA, Conversions) Banner Advertisement Paid Listings E-Mail Marketing Paid Submissions Press ReleasesMaintenance and Follow-up:We will create a series of descriptions and titles based on the clients key phrase list that willensure solid placement within these locations once established. After submission to searchengine, we will engage in a process of inclusion verification and follow-up submissionswhere needed (not to exceed 3 total submits for any search engine or directory).Performance Reports:We will provide following documents on weekly basis:Link Procurement Report (this will include):
4. Date submitted Link Submitted and Link Procured Next follow-up date URL of verified link (when attainable)Web Analysis Report (this will include): • Total Visitors/Repeat Visitors (Monthly/Weekly/Daily) • Unique Visitors (Unique Sessions) • Verification of Main Entry & Exit Pages • Keywords Analysis • Analyzing Major Search Engines sending Traffic • Analyzing User Behavior – Click Path • Page Views Analysis • Country of Origin/Traffic Region • Site Uptime/DowntimeOur SEO work will also include the following tasks on usual basis: Utilizing the best methods of “Net Copywriting” so that your site description persuades web users to visit your site and, more importantly, appeals to the computer logic employed by the engines which influences the sort order of the site’s placement in a query list. Modifying, editing, eliminating, and augmenting your suggested keywords, taking advantage of the best use of keywords to direct searches to your website. Writing different site descriptions, complete with character and word counts, to allow us to submit the maximum entry that an engine allows. Writing descriptive site titles of varying length, one of the most important elements of effective promotion, to maximize the space allotted in these fields. Modification of the site pages HTML to include Meta Tags, revised Site Title and Alt Statements with site images where applicable.IN A NUTSHELL BELOW IS A SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION TASKSBenchmark current traffic and search engine positioningAnalyze current traffic trends through log analysis software. If not feasible, the web site willhave to install any industry standard server log analyzing software.Create Baseline Search engine visibility index.Analyze search engine positioning before submission. Objective here is to carry out athorough study on current search engine positions and current effective keywords/ keyphrases where the web site has achieved consistent, respectable rankings across submitted-tosearch engines.
5. Collection of new Keywords & AnalysisAnalyze popular keywords in category across major search engines. Study top 20 positionholders in major search engines.Create versions of Meta tags and keywords for different search enginesCreate site-wide Meta tags according to requirement and specifications of different searchengines and directories.Optimize the pages for search engines (Site Re-engineering)Site re engineering to optimize the entire site with site content/navigation with appropriatekeyword weight age.Implement new content and meta tagsNew keyword rich content and Tags have to be implemented.Submission CycleMethodical hand submission to google adhering to their submission cycles.ReportsMonthly reports in excel sheets.