ERINDALE SPORTS ACADEMY
TALENTED SPORTS PROGRAM
The Erindale College Talented Sports Program was introduced to provide talented athletes with the
opportunity to develop their academic and sporting potential to a higher level.
To be in the Erindale Sports Academy is a privilege that brings with it certain expectations. The
College will only support and provide resources to students in the Academy who meet the following
1. Enrol in a full academic program that includes Sports Development.
2. Attend all lessons – and provide a satisfactory explanation for all absences either through a
note from a parent or medical certificate. A student with a total of 10 unexplained absences
(across all subject areas) may be removed from the Program. LINK classes are also
compulsory for all students. Please note that this is a requirement of the ESA/TSP in
addition to other college requirements. You will be V graded (deemed unassessable) if you
have 4 unexplained absences in a term unit or 8 unexplained absences in a semester unit.
3. Work cooperatively in class, submitting all set work.
4. Comply with the training requirements of their sport as laid down by the coaches, service
providers and squad leaders.
5. Behave in a manner around the college and in the general community that reflects favourably
upon the ESA.
6. Maintain personal habits of health conducive to sporting excellence.
7. Abide by the spirit and rules of their game, as well as accepting victory and defeat with dignity
8. Behave and dress in a dignified manner when representing Erindale College, both on and off
the competitive arena. Wear the official Erindale College uniform designated for their sport
when in competition and at other official functions.
9. Students who fail to meet the requirements of the program may be placed on probation,
suspended or removed from the program.
I AM AWARE THAT IF I AM UNABLE TO MEET ANY IF THE COMMITMENTS
OUTLINED ABOVE, MY POSITION IN THE TALENTED SPORTS PROGRAM MAY
BE REVIEWED AT ANY TIME.
Squad Leader Signature: __________________________________Date: ______________________