1. JamaicaJamaica Home of famous musician Bob Marley and other reggae musicians. The place isfilled with beauty and wonder come along with me and explore the wonders of Jamaica!
2. The Place●The Blue Mountains in Jamaica are named for the mists that often cover them, whichThe Blue Mountains in Jamaica are named for the mists that often cover them, whichlook blue from a distance.look blue from a distance.●In 2010 warnings were issued for kingston, Jamaica due to gang violence.In 2010 warnings were issued for kingston, Jamaica due to gang violence.●There are many tourist hotspots including the falls near Ocho Rios.There are many tourist hotspots including the falls near Ocho Rios.●The temperatures are warm, there are many beaches, and the people there are veryThe temperatures are warm, there are many beaches, and the people there are veryfriendly to provide a very pleasant stay.friendly to provide a very pleasant stay.●The dollar is used as a form of currency just like America.The dollar is used as a form of currency just like America.●There are many things to go see including the Rainforest Bobsled Jamaica at MysticThere are many things to go see including the Rainforest Bobsled Jamaica at MysticMountain.Mountain.●There are UNESCO sites in Jamaica.There are UNESCO sites in Jamaica.●A round trip could start from 784.07A round trip could start from 784.07●There are not super high levels of bacteria in Jamaica.There are not super high levels of bacteria in Jamaica.●There are no shots need to be taken before going to JamaicaThere are no shots need to be taken before going to Jamaica
3. Transportation● Book An airline, the cost should be 784 or above.● The best way to get around is by taxi.
4. Climate and Agriculture● There is heavy rainfall in the region Although Jamaica has many mountains it is veryflat.● The foods eaten here are tropical like foods due to the tropical climate.● Foods grown here are: Bananas, coffee, cocoa, oranges, and etc. Because of it itstropical location it grows tropical foods.
5. People and Language● English is the official language of Jamaica.● Most Jamaicans are kind and friendly, they are fun loving and love to laugh!● 64% of Jamaicans are Christians.● There have gang killings in Kingston.
6. Foods and Cuisine● The foods eaten here are very tropical foods. The cuisine of Jamaica has been ddeplyinfluenced greatly by other countries like Africa.● There are many different methods of preparing food one of them being is jerk whichwhich is grilling chicken over a hot flame with different barbequing methods.● Some popular/common foods include: rice, peas, and jerked chicken.● I would recommend eating the jerk chicken.● Jamaicans eat crickets and grasshoppers.● Popular ingredients of the jerk spice include: cloves, cinnamon, scallion, nutmeg, thyme, and garlic.● There are standard American fast food restaurants in Jamacia like Burger King, KFC,and Pizza Hut. Yes, they shop for their goods everday.● The Ackee fruit is a little different.●
7. Customs and Traditions● Jamaicans celebrate many holidays similar to the U.S. Like Christmas and NewYears.● Sometimes chefs season goats with special ingredients.● Kingston has been known for hostels so a woman visiting there wouldnt be a greatidea. There are many crimes committed by children so they are watched closely byofficers.● Jamaicans dont start eating until the host invites you to eat. It is considered polite toeat everything on your plate.● Utensils are used.
8. Jamaica● Now get out there and enjoy everything Jamaica has to offer!