2. The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate.
3. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money goes to China .
4. If we spend it on gasoline, it goes to the Arabs.
5. If we buy a computer, it will go to India
6. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico , Honduras and Guatemala
7. If we purchase a good car… it will go to Germany
8. If we purchase scrap it will go to Taiwan
9. and none of it will help the American economy
10. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and
12. since these are the only products still produced in US.
13. I've been doing my part.
14. Faber was born in Zurich and schooled in Geneva, Switzerland. He studied Economics at the University of Zurich and, at the age of 24, obtained a Ph.D. in Economics . Faber resides in Thailand and is best known for the Gloom Boom Doom newsletter . Slides compiled by : Surendranath D Nair