2. PlanningVisit Chutes Provincial Park – a couple of nights; Visit Lake Superior Provincial Park – this completes fulfills my ten year old promise to my children for visiting and spending time at the “big five”; HOMESTented camping, no hydro, no piped water, no wifi;Not near any towns or cities etc.
3. The Route
4. The crew and equipment Our home for the next couple of days Chutes PP Do you see the way to our deck?
5. Welcome! And relax
7. Falls view
8. Having Fun in the evening
9. Onward to Lake Superior
10. Our front and back yard
11. Enjoying sunset..watching birds Yep there are birds flying over the rock – can you see!
12. Night life
13. Day life: In the water
15. Peaceful Life
16. Two Days later: To WawaBut we stopped at....
17. An afternoon well spent!
18. Water flows – East and West
19. Another Hike
20. The trail and trees growing on rocks
21. Roots all over and the river
22. After jumping over rocks – looking for exit
23. Unusual sightings
24. End of a great week!
25. Thanks to... NCC’s Board and Management for allowing all NCC staff to spend the first week of July 2012 “in nature”. HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY TO: The Nature Conservancy of Canada