4. ObjectivesCommunicative:Talk about how often you do activities.Language/Example:A: How often do you go to the movies?B: I go to the movies once a week.
6. GroupingWhat?A learning strategy used to clasify information.How?Collect information and classify it according to itscharacteristics.Why?To organize information and understand better itscharacteristics.
7. TaskFind out how often 5 of your classmates do theactivities mentioned in class.
8. Name Chart Ride a bike Watch TV. Play sports Draw Read Play pictures computer gamesExample: Example: Example: Example: Example: Example: Example:Camila Once a Every day Twice a Once a Every day. Three week. week. week. times a week.
9. Following PatternA: Hi. How often do you ride a bike?B: Hi. I ride a bike once a week. What aboutyou?A: I ride a bike twice a week.B: Ok. Thanks, bye.A: Ok. Thanks, bye.
10. Following PatternA: Hi. How often do you __________? B: Hi. I __________. What about you? A: I __________. B: Ok. Thanks, bye. A: Ok. Thanks, bye.
11. Wrap upDid we achieve our objectives?Did we group information?Did we complete our task?
12. Homework1. Practice book. Pages 36, 37, 38.2. Play online “verbs 1”, “verbs 2“ and “verbs 3”: www.gamestolearnenglish.com/spelling-bee/3. Create a conversation where you ask someone about how often he/she practices or does the activities mentioned in class.