2. MindTree At A Glance Slide ‘ 07 External Revenue Guidance : $186M 5,500+ MindTree Minds Spread Across The World In 18 locations Hybrid Delivery Model OneShore™ P-CMM Level 5 (2003) & CMMi Level 5 (2004) Certifications Founded in 1999 Top 30 Outsourcers: Fortune Magazine Safe Harbor Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks, and uncertainties that could cause our actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by us or on our behalf.
3. What We Do Slide R & D Services Delivering end-to-end product realization services IT Services Providing end-to-end information technology services
4. IT Services Slide » App Dev & Maintenance » Consulting » Infra Mgmt & Tech Support » Product Development » Testing » Banking » Capital Markets » Hi-Tech » Insurance » Manufacturing » Travel & Transportation » BI & DW » Internet & Emerging Technologies » IBM Technologies » ERP/SCM
5. R & D Services Slide » End to End product realization solutions for products » Subsystem engineering in the product design cycle » IPs in Short Range Wireless Technologies-Bluetooth & UWB » Ready to Manufacture Design ( R2M ) » Communication Systems » Storage & Computing Systems » Consumer Appliances & Computer Peripherals » Automotive & Industrial Systems Product Realization Offerings IP Led Offerings Industry Focus
6. Knowledge Ecosystem Slide Social Space Osmosis Physical Space Mind Space Personal Development Creative Thinking Communities Workspace Layout Proximity to Nature Neuron Connected Minds Open Mind Project Space Virtual Space Imagination Action Joy
7. Idea Nurturing & Systematic Innovation <ul><li>21% of Ideas Deployed </li></ul><ul><li>8 Patent Applications filed </li></ul>MindMapping, TRIZ, 9-Windows, Perception Mapping, Etc.
8. Self-Organized Knowledge Communities Slide 45+ communities 3% of workforce is Championing 85% of workforce has membership 85+ events/month Sharing tips, techniques, do's and don'ts, successes and failures Environment for testing out ideas, problem solving, and brainstorming Focus on learning from peers Keeping abreast of market and technology trends
9. Osmosis TechFest – Celebration of the Nerd within Contests: - Paper - Techworks - Design Patterns - Codewar - Weekly Quizzes Knowledge Safaris Knowledge Cafes Unconference
10. Where does KM@MindTree stand today? <ul><li>MindTree was assessed for a Rating of its Intellectual Capital using a methodology pioneered by Intellectual Capital Sweden </li></ul><ul><li>Highest possible rating of ‘AAA’ for Management competence </li></ul><ul><li>‘ A’ in both overall effectiveness and renewal of our Intellectual Capital </li></ul><ul><li>Overall in the top 12% of organizations rated across industries worldwide </li></ul>Ranked Number 1 as Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise in India 2007 Won EMPI - Indian Express Innovation Award 2006 Only Indian to be featured as STAR in the Association of Knowledge Work Internally, Ranked 1 & higest rating ever, based on organization- wide survey of all corporate functions in 2007