Transcending Cultures, Timezones and Countries
- 2,668 views
How to Scale with Distributed Agile? ...
How to Scale with Distributed Agile?
During this presentation we'll take you through an exciting journey of key lessons learned from one of the largest agile projects executed at ThoughtWorks which will cover:
* Key agile principles
* What challenges comes along with the scale of up to 200+ people with added complexity of distributed location
* How is it different from other agile projects in terms of planning ahead, release plans, scope management, infrastructure
* Communication - The most important ingredient for large scale agile projects to be successful
* What kind of team structure would work best?
* How to stay focused? How to identify bottlenecks and work through them
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views