Transcript of "See The Chart of Indian Industrial Growth Trend in Narnolia Securities Limited Market Diary 10.03.2014"
10th March 2014
SGX NIFTY : 6522
( 33 pts Down )
Quote of The
"The extravagance of any corporate
office is directly proportional to
management's reluctance to reward
the shareholders." Peter Lynch
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
Indian Industrial Growth Trend
7th Mar, 14
Index Action-Nifty (7th, Mar, 14)
7th Mar, 14
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: email@example.com, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Mar 2013 Future
Nifty Apr 2013 Future
Nifty Mar 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Apr 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Mar Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Mar Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
PCR (OI) RISING
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
PCR (OI) FALLING
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• Indian Oil Corp signed a deal to buy a 10 percent stake in shale-gas assets and a linked liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in British Columbia for
USD 900 million. LNG to offtake 1.2 mt LNG per year from Petronas' Canada Project for 20 years. The acquisition of stake in Progress Energy
Resources Corp's shale gas assets and Pacific NorthWest LNG for 1 billion Canadian dollars (USD 900 million) marks IOC's maiden entry into North
• Godrej Consumer Products has entered into an agreement with the Darling Group for increasing its shareholding in Darling South Africa and
Mozambique businesses by 4.63 percent, in line with its intent of gradually scaling up its ownership of the Darling businesses.
• Shasun Pharmaceuticals Ltd has signed the Joint Venture Agreement with SeQuent . The JV Company has been formed to develop,
manufacture and sell veterinary products including both API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) and formulations to cater to the global market. In
line with the Joint Venture Agreement, Company has also executed on March 07, 2014 a Slump Sale Agreement transferring its Vizag facility to JV
Company. SeQuent and Shasun will hold 73% and 27% respectively in the JV Company.
• Edserv Softsystems has defaulted in repayment of loan financed by India Factoring and Finance Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and Hon'ble High Court of
Madras has passed an order for winding up and has appointed official liquidator to take over the assets of Edserv Softsystems.
• The Competition Commission has rejected Dish TV's allegation that six Multi-System Operators (MSOs), including Den Networks and Hathway
Cable & Datacom , abused their dominant market position.
• The Bombay High court allowed Reliance Infrastructure (RInfra) to amend the Rs 100 crore defamation suit filed by it against Aam Aadmi
Party (AAP) which alleged that the company was overcharging consumers in collusion with Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission.
• Standard & Poor's Ratings Services upgrades the BhartiAirtel's ratings . Bharti's long-term corporate credit rating to 'BBB-' from 'BB+'. The
outlook is stable. The rating agency has also raised the long-term issue rating on the $1.5 billion senior unsecured notes due 2023 and the euro 1
billion senior unsecured notes due 2018 that Bharti guarantees to 'BBB-' from 'BB+'.
• Axis-IT&T Ltd has informed that the Hon ble Delhi High Court has approved the Scheme of Arrangement of Cades Digitech and Axis-IT&T and
their respective shareholders on March 07, 2014 without any modifications in the Scheme.
• National Bureau of Statistics of China said that Chinese Trade Balance fell to -22.98B, from 31.86B in the preceding month. Analysts had
expected Chinese Trade Balance to fall to 14.50B last month.
• Federal Reserve said that U.S. Consumer Credit rose to a seasonally adjusted 13.70B, from 15.90B in the preceding month whose figure was
revised down from 18.76B. Analysts had expected U.S. Consumer Credit to rise 14.00B last month.
• U.S. trade balance fell to a seasonally adjusted -39.10B, from -38.98B in the preceding month whose figure was revised down from -38.70B.
Analysts had expected U.S. trade balance to fall to -39.00B last month.
• Suven Life Mgt guideline : Suven Life Sciences has granted an exclusive license and right to distribute and market its Malathion Lotion in USA,
Canada and Mexico to Taro Pharmaceuticals North America, a subsidiary of Taro Pharmaceutical Industries. Taro will pay a royalty, which will be
to the tune of USD 2-2.5 million . This arrangement is effective until April 2028 unless otherwise terminated.
• SCI Mgt Guideline : Shipping Corporation of India is looking to raise cash from other resources such as ship building orders. The company’s
current debt stands at around Rs 8,500 crore levels. Mgt says cash generation from current operations is not enough and to meet operating
expenditure, the company will resort to hiking freight rates. Company is looking to raise cash from ship-building orders. Company has no plans of
acquiring any more fleets.
Result Calendar Q3FY14
JOLTS Job Openings , Wholesale
Inventories m/m .
Core Retail Sales m/m , Retail Sales m/m ,
Crude Oil Inventories , 10-y Bond Auction ,
Unemployment Claims , Import Prices m/m ,
Federal Budget Balance .
Business Inventories m/m .
French Industrial Production m/m , German Trade Balance , Manufacturing
Trade Balance , Industrial Production m/m
German 10-y Bond Auction , BRC Production m/m , Industrial Production
Retail Sales Monitor y/y .
IIP Data , CPI
French CPI m/m , ECB Monthly Bulletin ,
Inflation Report Hearings .
PPI m/m , Core PPI m/m , Prelim UoM
Consumer Sentiment ,Prelim UoM
Inflation Expectations .
Italian 10-y Bond Auction .
WPI Data .
N arnolia Securities Ltd
402, 4th floor 7/ 1, Lord s Sinha Road Kolkata 700071, Ph
033-32011233 Toll Free no : 1-800-345-4000
em ail: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
w ebsite : w w w .narnolia.com
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer: This report/message is for the personal information of
the authorized recipient and does not construe to be any investment, legal or taxation
advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any
action based upon it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been
furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced or
redistributed to any other person in any from. The report/message is based upon publicly
available information, findings of our research wing “East wind” & information that we
consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not
provide any express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change
without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their own investigations,
should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that
past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of
any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it will be safe to
assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates
and/or employees may have interests/ positions, financial or otherwise, individually or
otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and
other investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned
in this report/message.