See Chart of HSBC Manufacturing PMI No and Index Action-Nifty in Narnolia Securities Limited Market Diary 04.03.2014
4th March 2014
SGX NIFTY : 6241
( 15 pts Up )
Quote of The Day
"Do not buy the hype from Wall St. and the press that
stocks always go up. There are long periods when
stocks do nothing and other investments are better."
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
HSBC Manufacturing PMI No
3th Mar, 14
Index Action-Nifty (3th, Mar, 14)
3th Mar, 14
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Mar 2013 Future
Nifty Apr 2013 Future
Nifty Mar 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Apr 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Mar Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Mar Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
PCR (OI) RISING
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
PCR (OI) RISING
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• Mastek Ltd's a subsidiary of Mastek Limited in USA, being selected by Oregon Mutual Insurance Company USA. for its modernisation
programme. Oregon Mutual Insurance Company (OMI) has selected MajescoMastek’s STG Suite to replace and consolidate its existing core
insurance systems including policy administration, billing and claims. OMI will deploy the STG Suite solution on a cloud environment, providing an
attractive total cost of ownership (TCO), while enabling a faster time to production with a secure, proven, and modem technology infrastructure.
• Power Grid approved an investment of Rs 378.71 crore for setting up a transmission system associated with the Kakrapar Atomic Power
Project, with a commissioning schedule of 32 months.
• Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd have approved the following investment approvals for: Eastern Region Strengthening Scheme-IX (ERSS-IX)’
at an estimated cost of Rs. 196.58 Crore, with commissioning schedule of 24 months from the date of investment approval & Transmission System
associated with Kakrapar Atomic Power Project - 3 & 4 at an estimated cost of Rs. 378.71 Crore, with commissioning schedule of 32 months
progressively from the date of investment approval.
• Japan's Suntory Holdings to pick 26% in Radico arm . The deal will see Suntory buy a 26% stake into Radico's Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL)
business. It accounts for 70% of Radico’s overall revenues and comprises its premium brands such as 8PM whisky and Magic Moments vodka.
• Natco Pharma Ltd. commented on the New Delhi High Court’s decision to dismiss a lawsuit related to applications filed by Teva
Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Yeda Research and Development Co. Ltd. and Teva API India Limited (“Teva”). Teva had alleged that Natco’s use
in India of the well-known process to manufacture copolymer-1 infringes Yeda’s Indian Patent No. 190759 (“IN’759”).
• Sanofi has sued Glenmark over its generic drug filing on cardiac drug Multaq and this suit is an attempt to block entry of cheaper copy-cat
versions in the US market.
• Foreign share holding limit in Maruti Suzuki India has reached trigger limit and any further investment by FIIs will be allowed only after RBI's
approval. With Maruti, the number of companies where 22 percent FII limit has been reached and further purchases will be allowed with prior
approval of RBI has increased to 10.
• Eicher Motors Feb , 2014 Auto Sales No : -23% ( YoY ) , +8.9 % ( MoM ) . Bajaj Auto Feb , 2014 Auto Sales No : -5.7 % ( YoY ) , -1.5 % ( MoM ) .
M&M Feb , 2014 Auto Sales No : -11.8 % ( YoY ) , -1.2 % ( MoM ) . Tata motor Feb , 2014 Auto Sales No : -35.6 % ( YoY ) , -1.3 % ( MoM ) .
• The Central Bank of Russia unexpectedly hiked its benchmark interest rate , as the ruble dropped to an all-time low against the euro-dollar
basket amid heightened tensions in Ukraine. Russia's central bank said it was raising the benchmark interest rate by 150 basis points to 7% from
• U.K. manufacturing PMI rose to a seasonally adjusted 56.9 last month from a reading of 56.7 in January. Analysts had expected the
manufacturing PMI to ease down to 56.5 in February.
• Research group Markit said the euro zone’s manufacturing PMI rose to 53.2, from 53.0 in the preceding month. Analysts had expected the euro
zone’s manufacturing PMI to remain unchanged at 53.0 last month.
• HSBC India Manufacturing PMI is 52.5 in February Up from 51.4 in the previous month .
Result Calendar Q3FY14
Core PCE Price Index m/m , Personal
Spending m/m , ISM Manufacturing
PMI , Total Vehicle Sales ,
Construction Spending m/m .
IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism .
ADP Non-Farm Employment Change , ISM
Non-Manufacturing PMI , Final Services
PMI , ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI , Crude
Oil Inventories , Beige Book , FOMC
Member Fisher Speaks .
FOMC Member Dudley Speaks ,
Unemployment Claims , Revised Nonfarm
Productivity q/q , Revised Unit Labor Costs
q/q , Factory Orders m/m , FOMC Member
Plosser Speaks .
Non-Farm Employment Change , Trade
Balance , Unemployment Rate , Average
Hourly Earnings m/m , FOMC Member
Dudley Speaks .
Spanish Manufacturing PMI , Italian
Manufacturing PMI , Manufacturing
PMI , Net Lending to Individuals
m/m , M4 Money Supply m/m ,
Mortgage Approvals , ECB President
Draghi Speaks .
Spanish Unemployment Change ,
Halifax HPI m/m , Construction PMI ,
PPI m/m .
Auto sales no .HSBC manufacturing
Spanish 10-y Bond Auction , French 10-y
Spanish Services PMI , Italian Services PMI
Bond Auction , German Factory Orders m/m
, Final Services PMI , Services PMI , Retail
, Asset Purchase Facility , Official Bank Rate ,
Sales m/m , Revised GDP q/q .
MPC Rate Statement , Minimum Bid Rate .
HSBC India Services PMI , HSBC India
Composite PMI .
German Industrial Production m/m ,
Consumer Inflation Expectations .
N arnolia Securities Ltd
402, 4th floor 7/ 1, Lord s Sinha Road Kolkata 700071, Ph
033-32011233 Toll Free no : 1-800-345-4000
em ail: email@example.com ,
w ebsite : w w w .narnolia.com
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer: This report/message is for the personal information of
the authorized recipient and does not construe to be any investment, legal or taxation
advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any
action based upon it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been
furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced or
redistributed to any other person in any from. The report/message is based upon publicly
available information, findings of our research wing “East wind” & information that we
consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not
provide any express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change
without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their own investigations,
should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that
past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of
any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it will be safe to
assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates
and/or employees may have interests/ positions, financial or otherwise, individually or
otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and
other investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned
in this report/message.