India Equity Analytics in Narnolia Securities Limited Daily Dairy 3.1.2014
3rd Jan 2014
SGX NIFTY : 6203 (
55pts Down )
Quote of The Day
"Even the intelligent investor is likely to
need considerable willpower to keep
from following the crowd."
Chart of the Day
Indian HSBC Manufacturing PMI Trend
EW ALL SHARE
2nd Jan, 14
Index Action-Nifty (2nd Jan, 14)
2nd Jan, 14
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Jan 2014 Future
Nifty Feb 2014 Future
Nifty Jan 2014 Open Interest
Nifty Feb 2014 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Jan Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Jan Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
RISE IN PCROI
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
FALL IN PCROI
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• HCC has received a Letter of Award from IRCON International Ltd for Construction of One Tunnel and Two bridges between Aprinchala and
Sumber Stations on Dharam and Qazigund Section of the Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla New Broad Gauge Railway Line Project in Jammu &
Kashmir. The value of the contract is Rs. 442.52 Crore. The project will be completed in 48 months. The order is 5.25% of sales .
• Eicher Motors Dec 2013 Auto sales : -30.4 % ( YoY ) , +25.5 % ( MoM ) . TATA Motors Dec 2013 Auto sales : - 42.3 % ( YoY ) , -7.4 % ( MoM )
.TVS Motors Dec 2013 Auto sales : 2.1 % ( YoY ) , -1.5 % ( MoM ) . Escorts Agri Machinery tractor Volumes sells is degowth ( -3.7% ) ( 3,852
tractors in December 2013 Vs 4006 tractors in December 2012). ssangyong Motors Dec 2013 Auto sales : +11.8 % ( YoY ) , -5.4 % ( MoM ) .
• Alstom T&D India has secured an order worth Rs 544 million for a turnkey 220kV Air-Insulated substation at Bihta and associated
220/132/33kV bays extensions at various locations for Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited (BSPTCL) in Bihar
• Kirloskar Brothers Ltd has informed that Kirloskar Brothers International B.V. Netherlands, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, has
acquired balance 40% holding in Kirloskar Brothers Europe B.V. Netherlands . As a result, Kirloskar Brothers Europe B.V. has now become 100%
subsidiary of Kirloskar Brothers International B.V.
• Dhanuka Agritech's Credit Rating upgraded by ICRA Limited. Long-term rating of the Company has been upgraded from A to A+ for Rs. 50.0
crores fund based facilities. ICRA has also upgraded the short-term rating from A1 to A1+ for Rs. 50.0 crores non-fund based limits of Company
• The euro zone’s manufacturing purchasing managers’ index held steady at a 31-month high of 52.7 in December, unchanged from a
preliminary reading and up from 51.6 in November.
• U.K. manufacturing PMI fell to a seasonally adjusted 57.3 last month from a reading of 58.1 in November. Analysts had expected the
manufacturing PMI to ease down to 58.0 in December.
• The HSBC Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI), compiled by Markit, fell to 50.7 in December from 51.3 in the previous month.
The index, which gauges business activity in Indian factories but not its utilities, spent three months below the 50 mark that separates growth
from contraction before rising above it in November.
• China's final HSBC/Markit manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) slipped to 50.5 in December from 50.8 in November, unchanged
from a preliminary reading.
• Italian manufacturing purchasing managers’ index rose to a seasonally adjusted 53.3 last month from a reading of 51.4 in November.
Analysts had expected the index to rise to 51.8 in December.
• Kolte-Patil Mgt Guideline : Slamming the Maharashtra Government’s decision to hike ready reckoner rates by 20 percent with effect from
January 1, 2014, Kolte-Patil , expects property prices to rise by 2-3 percent. A day after the Government announced the rate hike ,
developers will have to pay higher stamp duties and premiums now, thereby causing the property rates to hike.Ready reckoner rates are
calculated using the built-up area of a property and are used to determine its market value. Before 2008, it used to be calculated using the
carpet area. On how the sales trajectory has been for the company, Mgt says the sales in December in Pune were far better than November
as properties below Rs 1 crore still have robust demand.
• Delta Corp Mgt Guideline : The company is in the process of starting a five-star hotel in Daman that will also play host to a casino. Mgt said
earnings in the current year have grown about 60 percent and that for the full year, numbers would be better than estimates. Delta, which
owns three offshore casinos in Goa, logged a half-yearly operating profit of Rs 107 crore on sales of Rs 409 crore in FY14.
• Sangam India Mgt Guideline : Company said that its promoter group company has bought 16.35 lakh shares at Rs 30 per share increasing
their stake upto 42.8 percent in the company. Shares of the company inched around 8 percent to close at Rs 40.95 on Thrusday. Mgt expects
further promoter buying as the stock is under-valued and the company will use this opportunity to consolidate its stake through creeping.
S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y ,
Pending Home Sales m/m .
Housing Equity Withdrawal q/q
Unemployment Claims , Final Manufacturing
Crude Oil Inventories , Total Vehicle Sales
PMI , ISM Manufacturing PMI , Construction
, Natural Gas Storage .
Spending m/m .
Spanish Manufacturing PMI , Italian
Manufacturing PMI , Manufacturing PMI .
Auto sales no .
Spanish Unemployment Change , M3
Money Supply y/y , Private Loans y/y ,
Construction PMI , BOE Credit Conditions
Survey , Net Lending to Individuals m/m .
Auto sales no .HSBC manufacturing PMI data
Result Calendar Q3FY14
VAK POW INF
Jay Bharat Marut
Indus Finance Corp
South Indian Bank
N arnolia Securities Ltd
402, 4th floor 7/ 1, Lord s Sinha Road Kolkata 700071, Ph
033-32011233 Toll Free no : 1-800-345-4000
em ail: email@example.com ,
w ebsite : w w w .narnolia.com
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer: This report/message is for the personal information of
the authorized recipient and does not construe to be any investment, legal or taxation
advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any
action based upon it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been
furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced or
redistributed to any other person in any from. The report/message is based upon publicly
available information, findings of our research wing “East wind” & information that we
consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not
provide any express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change
without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their own investigations,
should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that
past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of
any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it will be safe to
assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates
and/or employees may have interests/ positions, financial or otherwise, individually or
otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and
other investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned
in this report/message.