Nifty Snapshot and Derivative Research Indian Stock Market of Narnolia Securities Limited Daily dairy 31.12.2013. For more information visit http://www.narnolia.com/index.php/category/archieve/market-diary/
Nifty Snapshot and Derivative Research Indian Stock Market of Narnolia Securities Limited Daily dairy 31.12.2013
31th Dec 2013
SGX NIFTY : 6360 (
26pts up )
Quote of The Day
"People calculate too much and think
too little." Charles Munger
Chart of the Day
India & US 10 Year Yield Spread
EW ALL SHARE
30th Dec, 13
Index Action-Nifty (30th Dec, 13)
30th Dec, 13
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Jan 2013 Future
Nifty Feb 2013 Future
Nifty Jan 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Feb 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Jan Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Jan Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
YESTERDAY'S IMPACT TRADE
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• Cooper Tire & Rubber Co said it was not going ahead with a USD 2.5 billion merger with Apollo Tyres . Cooper said Apollo notified the
company that financing for the deal was no longer available . It is time to move our business forward,” said Cooper Chairman, The company said
that Cooper Chengshan Tire (CCT) in China is its top priority in near-term.
• Gitanjali Gems Clarification : With reference to Sprut in share price of the Company, Gitanjali Gems Ltd has clarified to BSE that the stock
prices of the Company are governed through market forces and investor's sentiments. The Company do not have any control on the same and
hence it's difficult to pin down a specific reason for the same.
• Jain Irrigation Systems has bagged the order for the prestigious Ramthal-Marol Integrated Micro Irrigation Project in Karnataka. The project
value is Rs 385 cr . The order is 8% of sales .
• UPL Board of Directors have unanimously approved the Buy-back of Equity Shares upto 1,40,00,000 (One Crore Forty Lacs only) fully paid-up
equity shares of Rs. 2/- each at a price not exceeding Rs. 220/- per equity share, payable in cash upto an aggregate amount not exceeding Rs.
308 Crore from the open market through Stock Exchange(s).
• Bosch Ltd has informed that adjust production to meet the demand for products and to avoid unnecessary buildup of inventory, the
manufacturing operations at the Company's Jaipur Plant have been suspended on December 30, 2013 and December 31, 2013.
• Kotak Mah Bank is witnessing a sizable reduction in its home loan book growth in the current fiscal at 10-15 percent levels on poor
consumer sentiment . For the past two years, our home loan book has been growing at 30-40 percent .
• Spanish retail sales rose by a seasonally adjusted 1.9% last month, easily surpassing expectations for a 0.3% decline. Retail sales fell by 0.5%
• Italy’s Treasury sold EUR3 billion worth of ten-year debt at an average yield of 4.11%, up from 4.01% at a similar auction last month. The
yield on Italian 10-year bonds stood at 4.163% following the auction.Rome also sold EUR2.5 billion of five-year debt at an average yield of
2.71%, compared to a yield of 2.89% in November.
• Statistics Sweden said that Swedish Retail Sales rose to a seasonally adjusted 0.9%, from 0.2% in the preceding month.Analysts had expected
Swedish Retail Sales to rise 0.2% last month.
• U.K. Housing Equity Withdrawal fell to a seasonally adjusted -10.4B, from -12.5B in the preceding month whose figure was revised up from 15.4B.Analysts had expected U.K. Housing Equity Withdrawal to fall -7.2B last month.
• FIPB cleared a decision on Vodafone Group Plc's (VOD.L) $1.6 billion plan to take full ownership of its local unit and approved a $110 million
investment plan by Tesco formally paving the way for the British retailer to venture.
• CCL Products Mgt Guideline : CCL expects to clock almost 50 percent revenue growth in FY15 relative to FY15 earnings potential,
valuations seem cheap at just 5-6x . Promoters have increased their ownership stake by 5 percent in the September quarter. For FY14E, the
ma nagement expects to produce 6,500 million tonne at the Vietnam plant – despite poor Q1 performance. Vietnam plant has a capacity of
10,000 million tonne. CCL Products, discusses the company’s plans to 80% capacity utilization in Vietnamese plant next year, targetting Rs
700-750 crore revenues and close to 10% net margins .
• Dhanuka Mgt Guideline : Company is going to have minimum 25 percent growth in next three years . The company hopes to reduce the
inventory period by another 10-15 days going ahead .
• IL&FS Mgt Guideline : The recent order worth Rs 145 crore that IL&FS has bagged from DFCC is unlikely to contribute to Q4 FY14 . IL&FS
Engineering, says high interest costs are putting pressure on the company’s bottomline.
S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y ,
Pending Home Sales m/m .
Housing Equity Withdrawal q/q
Unemployment Claims , Final Manufacturing
Crude Oil Inventories , Total Vehicle Sales
PMI , ISM Manufacturing PMI , Construction
, Natural Gas Storage .
Spending m/m .
Spanish Manufacturing PMI , Italian
Manufacturing PMI , Manufacturing PMI .
Auto sales no .HSBC manufacturing PMI
Spanish Unemployment Change , M3
Money Supply y/y , Private Loans y/y ,
Construction PMI , BOE Credit Conditions
Survey , Net Lending to Individuals m/m .
HSBC India Services PMI , HSBC India
Result Calendar Q3FY14
VAK POW INF
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer :This report/message is for the personal information of the authorized recipient and does not construe to be any
investment, legal or taxation advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any action based upon it. This
report/message is not for public distribution and has been furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced or
redistributed to any other person in any form. The report/message is based upon publicly available information, findings of our research wing
“Eastwind” & information that we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not provide any express
or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their own
investigations, should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that past performance is not necessarily a
guide to future performance & that the the value of any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it will be safe to
assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates and/or employees may have interests/ positions, financial or
otherwise, individually or otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and other investment products
which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned in this report/message.