1. Project Eduvid A dream to build a learning ecosystem By – Narendra Sisodiya http://narendra.techfandu.org (C) Narendra Sisodiya, Licensed under CC-By-Sa 2.5 In
2. CC-By-SA 2.5 In This work is Licensed under Creative Common Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 India <ul><li>You have Freedom
3. to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
4. to Remix — to adapt the work Share
5. Under the following Conditions
6. Attribution — You must attribute the work by proving the name of author and homepage. (Narendra Sisodiya http://narendra.techfandu.org)
7. Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one. </li></ul>
8. Who I am I am a independent FOSS activist, supporter, contributor, a jQuery lover, svg lover. I use to organise workshops in Engineering Colleges. I am working on Project Eduvid. Contact : [email_address] Twitter : http://twitter.com/eduvid WebSite: http://narendra.techfandu.org
9. What is Eduvid <ul><li>Eduvid is a Online low bandwidth E-learning ecosystem (platform) for peer to peer collaborative learning.
10. One can create any type of e-learning application on top of Eduvid.
11. It is a multi-purpose project.
12. It can be used for Classroom Note making Recording office and classroom presentation Interactive learning environment </li></ul>
13. Use of Eduvid <ul><li>Learning and Learning
14. Anyone can share his learning using Eduvid with whole world because content will be easy to create.
15. Barcamp, OSScamps, College workshop will be able to broadcast/record their presentation and talks with very easy manner.
16. Eduvid is a Free Software so you can make service on top of eduvid.
17. Eduvid can be extended for E-whiteboard hardware.
18. Eduvid is the most suitable solution for countries like India because of Internet bandwidth.
19. Processing of contents will be possible after 100 years too. </li></ul>
20. What is a Educational Content ?
21. Blogs, HowTos Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Youtube video Pdf, online tutorial,
22. What is a Value behind the content ?
23. My Research 5 essential aspects of Educational content on Internet
24. ## 1 ## "Educational contents" must be generated and consumed in peer to peer fashion in ecosystem of e-learning.
25. ## 2 ## "Educational contents" must be indexable by search engines.
26. ## 3 ## "Educational contents" must be easy to create and share.
27. Easy to Create !
28. ## 4 ## "Educational contents" must be rich and interactive. It may have Slides, audio, animations etc.
29. ## 5 ## "Educational contents" must be easily accessible in whole ecosystem. It must take low bandwidth and available free of cost.