1. MBTI andLeadershipDevelopment® Myers-‐Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-‐Briggs, MBTI and the MBTI logo are registered trade marks of the Myers-‐Briggs Type Indicator Trust. OPP Ltd is licensed to use the trade marks in Europe.
2. Narejo Human ResourcesMBTI and Leadership Development Learning | Consulting | Assessment | Search ! Rahila Narejo § Chief Executive & Lead HR Consultant, NarejoHR (Pvt.) Ltd. § Psychobiologist, Univ. California, Los Angeles § Psychometrician, British Psychological Society (Levels A + B) § Certiﬁed Balanced Scorecard Professional, Palladium Group § Columnist, DAWN Newspaper, Workplace Sanity § Associate CerCﬁed Coach (ACC), Internaonal Coaching Federaon § MSc. NeuroLeadership, Middlesex Univ. & NeuroLeadership Institute !
3. Challenge to today s Leaders (themes)MBTI and Leadership Development ! Work is increasingly more complex ! Knowledge & experCse more widely distributed within organisaCons ! Span of control increasing (more people managed with fewer resources) ! Increasingly diverse workforce to lead ! Increasingly dispersed workforce (over diﬀerent conCnents and Cmezones) ! Increasing pace of change ! Leaders increasingly expected to inﬂuence stakeholders outside tradiConal hierarchy
4. What is effective Leadership?MBTI and Leadership Development ! EﬀecCve Leadership is sCll all about behaviour ! To enhance eﬀecCveness, leaders need to fully understand their own behaviour ! and to recognise and employ the range of behaviours available to them
5. How can MBTI help?MBTI and Leadership Development ! The Myers-‐Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment is the best-‐known and most trusted personality assessment tool available today. ! As many as 1.5 million assessments are administered annually to individuals, including to employees of most Fortune 500 companies. ! Best Leaders are aware of their own style and can skillfully adapt to other styles when necessary.
6. MBTI application areasMBTI and Leadership Development ! Improving working relaConships Tick those areas that ! Developing your leadership style especially apply to your current role. ! Improving communicaCon ! Improving problem-‐solving strategies ! Resolving conﬂict ! Managing change ! Understanding stress reacCons ! Valuing diversity in working style ! Considering team and organisaConal culture
7. Are you ready to apply thebenefits of MBTI?NarejoHR will be emailing youinstructions and an online link totaking the MBTI.For additional support, contactRahila NarejoEmail: email@example.comTel: 0333-211-6373