SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
Brochure available at: http://www.slideshare.net/narejo/effective-workplace-investigation-narejo-hr ...
Brochure available at: http://www.slideshare.net/narejo/effective-workplace-investigation-narejo-hr
Public Training Program on Conducting Effective Workplace Investigations, September 9-10, 2013 in Karachi.
This program adds to a PHR, SPHR, and GPHR certified professional HR knowledge in:
1) Issues of behavior in the workplace (for example, absences, discipline, workplace violence, or harassment)
2) Methods/procedures for investigating complaints or grievances in accordance with best practice and local laws
3) Local laws governing anti-discrimination and sexual harassment policies and investigation protocol for investigation of workplace harassment/discrimination issues
All participants receive a certificate of attendance. However, ‘Certified Workplace Investigator’ requires a post training assessment and minimum 70% passing marks on post-test.
• Learn how to effectively take complaints and conduct interviews
• Choose the right investigator
• Develop a successful road map to start an investigation
• Compiling and analyzing evidence
• Do’s and Don’ts in conducting an effective investigation
• Drafting an Investigation Report