1. o A mobile application that tells you who is wearing what at where.outfeedwear. what. where.
2. ooutfeed is designed to answer these questions: “I plan to go here, what am I supposed to wear?”“What might be the right outﬁt for the current weather?” “Will anyone be wearing the same shirt as me?”
3. oHow it works1. Outﬁt. Choose what type of outﬁt you are goingto wear/wearing by taking a snapshot of yourselfor choose from the Outﬁt list provided. The Outﬁt list includes: types of clothes, colors,sizes, brands, and price.2. Walk-in. Use the GPS system to search foryour current location or choose where you aregoing to. If the brand of the clothes you are wearingmatches a certain place, you might get specialoffers from that place. For example, by making awalk-in at Starbucks wearing a Gap cardigan,you get a cup of free hot coffee.3. Outfeed. Publish your data. It will show up inthe Location map (linked with Google Maps.) The data stored can be viewed in a datavisualization of the chosen topic, such as thetime of the year, location and clothes type.
4. o“I wonder how many people arewearing white t-shirts and jeansaround Union Square now?”The Viewer1. Outfeed Map. View or search alocation.2. Data Viz. A collection of speciﬁcdata for your interests.3. Now Most Worn. See the most wornlook at the current time of any locationfrom the whole planet to 5-feet awayfrom your house.4. Fav Feed. An option to store yourfavorite outﬁts.5. Proﬁle. Connect with friends usingOutfeed.
5. oOur favorite feature that can show you the most current trend of the whole world.
6. o“I am going to wear a Gap turquoisesweater and a Uniqlo chino to UnionSquare today. Looking forward tosome discounts!”The Feeder1. Walk-in. Post and share your outﬁtof the day. Has an option to publish toother social medias.2. Special offers. Get discounts or freeitems if you wear a certain outﬁt thatmatches the location.3. Proﬁle. Connect with friends usingOutfeed.
7. oHave fun Outfeeding! Napangsiri Wanpen email@example.com Major Studio 1MFA Design and Technology, Fall 2012 Parsons the New School for Design