1. 1CURRICULUM VITAE :Name: Ms.Naorem Binita devi,M.A.,M.PHIL, PH.D.( self-independent field study report onDream from 2004-2011)Assistant Professor/Lecturer, Department of Psychology, Mizoram University (Regular);Date of Birth: 1st March 1975; Mobile No.: 9612155464Permanent address: C/O, Naorem Birendrakumar singh, Kakching wairi khunyai Leikai,kakchingkhongnang Lam-Teiba Pareng, ward no.2,p.o.kakching bazaar,pin cone:795103,Manipur.Correspondence address: Department of psychology, Mizoram University,P.O.Box-190,Tanhril,Aizawl, Mizoram-796004.Educational qualification: Degree obtained University/Institution Subjects offered Year of passing Xth Manipur Board Mani.,eng., 1990 Maths, sc.,sl st.,hr.maths XIIth Manipur Mani.,pol.sc.,edn. 1992 Board Home sc., eng. B.A. Kurukshetra Psy(H), history, eng., 1996 additional eng. University M.A. Delhi University Clinical psychology(S) 1998 M.Phil Kurukshetra Clinical psychology(S) 2002 University Ph.D. Field study (self- Topic: Dream: A 2004-2011 Independent) Longitudinal Case Study Report U.G.C.exam. Net cleared Dec.2000
2. 2NAME OF M.PHIL DISSERTATION : “A STUDY OF PERSONALITY AND PSYCHOPATHOLOGY OF HIV-INFECTED PATIENTS.”GRADE : “A” CAREER PROFILE Organization/Institution Designation Duration Role Zakir Husain College,D.U. Adhoc-Lecturer 8th January Teaching & to 31st March practical Mizoram University Lecturer (Asst.Proff.) 11th Sept.2006 till date Teaching , Author, analyzing dream based on my methods, interpreting movies, making video & Research RESEARCH INTERESTS/SPECIALIZATION Clinical Psychology, Health psychology, Dream Interpretation, Personality, child psychology, morality, depression case, Anxiety case, OCD, Mental Retardation, Intervention, social issues, observation in day to day life, ethnic people, religion, culture. TEACHING EXPERIENCE (SUBJECT/COURSE TAUGHT)
3. 3Child development, physiological psychology, statistics, therapeutic techniques, personality theories,applied social psychology, cognitive psychology, health psychology, qualitative research, generalpsychology.PUBLICATION (from 11th sept 2006 till date) –ININDEXED/PEER REVIEWED JOURNELS: (all are sole author).Year of Publication Title journel Author Co-Author 1. Managing Stress at workplace-ISSN-2229-5356,volI,Issue (1-2),Sept-Dec 2010,120- 123,Journel of Health and well-being by naorem binita devi (sole author) 2. Male differences among the Normal and HIV-infected on the sub-scales of somatic complaints, anxiety and anxiety-related disorders,ISSN-2229-5356,Issue 2,June 2011,362-364,Journel of Health and Well-being by Naorem Binita Devi (sole author). 3. Male differences among the Normal and HIV-infected on the sub-scales of Mania,Paranoia and Schizophrenia, ISSN 2229-5356,vol.3,issue3, March 2012,310- 312,Journal of Health and Well-being by Naorem Binita Devi (sole author). 4. Understanding the Qualitative and Quantitative Methods in the context of content analysis at the conference of qualitative and quantitative methods in Libraries: QQML-2009),Chania Crete Greece on May 26-29. Abstract on the book of abstract, paper on the PDF file. 5. Anxiety and Mechanism of Defense: 8th Annual Magazine 2007-2008,Mizoram University Students’ Union by Naorem Binita Devi. 6. Living Relationships: Right or Wrong? PsyInsight-p-29,Theme- Sexuality,Dec.2010.,ISSN:2229-4937,Copyright 2011 IAHRW (Indian Association of Health, Research and Welfare (website:www.iahrw.com). 7. Male Differences among the normal and HIV-infected patients on the sub-scales of mania,paranoia,and schizophrenia. Indian Journal of Health and well-being,ISSN-2229-5356, volume3,Issue-1,March-2012. 8. Personality profile for smoker and non-smoker in Mizo-Population.ISSN-2277-7342 (online-http://www.ijarr.com).Vol.1,No.4,pp.84-88, July-August 2012. International Journal of Academic Research Reflector (IJARR)Book Published: 1. Dream: A Longitudinal Case Study Report, Formation, Function and Interpretation of subject’s dream in a workplace conflictual situation from 2004-2011 LAP LAMBERT academic publishing (2012-06-07)
4. 4 Website: http://www.lap-publishing.com Author: Naorem Binita Devi Number of pages: 220 Category: Analytic Psychology ISBN-13: 978-3-659-14489-9 ISBN-10: 3659144899 EAN: 9783691448992. CHAPTER EDITED :Consumer Awareness based on Cultural aspects,p-53-60: A chapter in the book of “consumerawareness and consumer protection edited by Srinibas Pathi and Lalrintluanga, ISBN-987-81-908492-5-8,2010,Dominant Publishers and Distributors.OTHERS:Published by naorem binita devi at www.slideshare.net1. Spiritual Intelligence in www.slideshare.net on December 2,20112. Need for Multiculturalism in www.slideshare.net on December 2, 20113. Antibullying……………………..in www.slideshare.net on December 2, 20114. Dream from point of NBD….in www.slideshare.net on March 15,2012-05-055. Application of Communication Strategy—A Report on Mizoram Psychology students’ study tour in www.slideshare.net on April 25,20126. Personality Profile for drug addicts and non-addicts in Mizo-Population in www.slideshare.net on April 28,20127. Child-Rearing practices in Indian context and Living Relationships—Right or Wrong in www.slideshare.net on April 26,2012.8. Kabir’s reflection---self-analysis and social intervention in Indian Context in www.slideshare.net on April 22,20129. Dream questionnaire at www.slideshare.net on 2nd September 201210. Corruption questionnaire at www.slideshare.net on 2nd September 201211. Racism/ethnic questionnaire at www.slideshare.net on 3rd September 2012.
5. 5SEMINARS/WORKSHOP (LAST FIVE YEAR)-ATTENDED:One- day awareness programme on “UGC-Infonet Digital Library Consoritium” organized byDepartment of Lib.& Inf.Sc., with INFLIBNET centre,Ahmedabad, on 15th Noc.,2010,University Level,MZU,Aizawl.Two-day Advanced Training programme on Human Rights organized by publicadministration department., sponsored by NHRC,N.D.,on 9th & 10th Sept., 2008, NationalLevel.Workshop on Research Methodology, Statistical Methods & Analyses organized bydepartment of psychology,MZU, sponsored by ICSSR,N-E branch, Shillong on 5,6,& 7th March2008, University Level,MZU.Participated in the short term course on disaster management from 19 th September to 23rdSeptember,2011, University Grant Commission, Academic Staff College, Mizoram University.Orientation programme for MZU Teaching Faculty on “students Counselling StudentMentoring, and Gender Sensitization in the work place” organised by Internal qualityAssurance Cell, Mizoram University. Date: 3rd November 2011 (Thrusday), Venue:Conference Hall,MZU,Guest House.ORIENTATION/REFRESHER COURSE (11th sept.2006 till date)-ATTENDED:OC: National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India, 11th NIAS Course on anIntegrated Approach to Knowledge & Information for University & College TeachersDuration: 16th January 2008 to 5th February, 2008.Grade : A.RC: Indian Psychology : Emerging Perspectives conducted by the Centre for ProfessionalDevelopment in Higher Education ( CPDHE), Institute of Life Long Learning (ILLL), Universityof Delhi.Duration: 22nd Nov. 2010 to 11th Dec. 2010.SPEECH GIVEN TO PRIVATE/CORPORATE/GOVT.AGENCY (11th sept 2006 till date):Stress & its Coping in Day to Day Life, one day interaction n speech delivered, organized byOasis Coaching Centre on 30th January 2011, Local, Kakching, Manipur.
6. 6PUBLIC SERVICE/UNIVERSITY SERVICE/CONSULTING ACTIVITY:Warden, Salem Veng,Spring side coloney, Chatlang from, w.e.f. 1/12/2007 to1/12/2009.MZU., Reference No.: No.5/13-6/07-Adm-II/8, Dated Aizawl, the 12th Dec. 2007.Accompanied 15 students (M.A. 4th Sem, dept. of psy.,Batch 2007-2009, one male & 14females) for study tour at Christian Counselling Centre,Vellore for their academic exposurefrom 12th to 16th 2009). Duration: 7th January 2009 to 23rd January 2009.Visited other places like Mysore, Bangalore, Chennai to observe cultural aspects.Another one day field trip to pillai’--2008PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES MEMBERSHIP:Indianpsychologists&yahoogroups.comMember of the Indian Journel of health & well-being.Member of the Board of the School of Social Science ( No.,MZU/Acad-16/5/07/603, dated12th March 2007),w.e.f. 20th March 2007 to 2009.PROJECTS (MAJOR/MINOR/COLLABORATORS):INDEPENDENT RESEARCH (11th sept.2006 till date)—DONE.Stress, dream interpretation, mental health watch at kakching area (going todo),personality, psychosis, HIV/AIDS..etc.OTHER DETAILS:External Examiner in the psychology Examination, Govt., Hrangbana College: Aizawl,Mizoram, 2008 (UG) practical examination, 10 days.Question setter for UG.Question setter for MPSC ( Mizoram public service commission)---2007,2010.Moderation of the question paper,2007 & 201114th june 2007;16th May 2011.
7. 7Question setter for undergraduate (annual) examination,2012, paper no.,psychology-X(history of psychology),reference no. F.No.7/1/11-Ex (UG)/5824,Dated Aizawl,the 15thSeptember 2011.Students : 3 projects depends on syllabus july-dec.2008 (1st sem).Students : 3 students for case collection depend on syllabus, feb-july-2009 (4th sem).Students: 3 students for case collection depend on syllabus,feb.-july 2010 (4th sem).Students : 3 students for case collection depend on syllabus,feb.-july 2011(4th sem.).Date: 6.9.2012 Signature