2. 1. have a reference point (where are you • How did you now + why) get here? • Is this even a Is a raise/promotion career you’re the next step? passionate about? • What What are your standout accomplishments moments? have you made so far?
3. 2. be the expertin your current field, carve out brand yourself as the expert + let your niche others find you + your talents Don’t be that bottleneck of information share your knowledge with keep learning + evolving in that everyone area
4. 3.be your own cheerleader (the work will speak for itself, but when it doesnt, be your own cheerleader) you dont want to be THAT But check your GUY who annoying wants a medal meter for making copies
5. 4. go beyond + above take on an extra stay late project help Make others yourself with their accessible projects
6. 5.ask + back it up reference 3 major don’t be attachedbe confident in accomplishments to the outcome oryour approach + how they’ve bitter if you’rebut not entitled made an impact turned down
7. Nando RodriguezSocial Media Recruiter@NandoRecruitLinkedin/nandorodriguezCharlene NarcellesTalent Recruiter@CharleneRecruitLinkedin/charlenenarcelles