Why your business needs a site for mobile
- 271 views
• This year, more people will use their mobile phones than PCs to get online.
• Mobile searches have grown 4x since 2010.
• 70% of all mobile searches result in action within 1 hour.
Your customers are already mobile. Is your website?
Most sites will show up on a smartphone, but unless they have been designed with mobile users in mind they won’t provide a great user experience.
• 57% of smartphone users would not recommend a business with a bad mobile site.
A truly mobile-friendly site is designed for the small screen, with the needs of mobile users in mind, and the capabilities of mobile devices.
• Users expect their mobile experience to be as good as their desktop experience.
Mobile users want to connect with businesses in their local area.
• 50% of mobile searches are location-based.
• 61% of users call a business after searching, and…
• 59% visit the location.
Go Mobile: http://syncdigitalmobile.com
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views