2. Find x <ul><li>The Willy Wonka Candy Company is a brand of candy owned by the X company using licensed materials from Roald Dahl's Charlie & the Chocolate Factory and its two films. </li></ul><ul><li>The brand started in 1971, coinciding with the release of the first film. </li></ul><ul><li>They were bought by X in 1988. </li></ul>
3. nestle <ul><li>Wonka bar is owned by nestle. In real life, Wonka Bars are chocolate candy bars inspired by the novel and the films wily Wonka and the chocolate factory and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory . </li></ul>
4. These are the paintings of which famous person ?
5. Adolf Hitler
6. Name the place marked A in Oregon district of USA :
7. Madras <ul><li>Madras is a city in Jefferson County, Oregon, United States </li></ul><ul><li>Madras was named in 1903 for the cotton fabric called &quot;Madras&quot; that originated in the Madras (now Chennai). </li></ul>
8. What is special about this ?
9. <ul><li>Google’s doodle for April fool’s day </li></ul>
10. Which company’s ad is this ?
11. <ul><li>A picture of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose without glasses should have been sufficient to crack this one. It is an advertisement for Bausch and Lomb Contact Lenses. </li></ul>Bausch and Lomb Contact Lenses
12. What is special about this doodle ?
13. This is the first doodle by Google. Burning man doodle.
14. &quot; The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog &quot; .what is special in this ?
15. <ul><li>&quot; The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog &quot; is an English-language pangram, that is, a phrase that contains all of the letters of the alphabet. It has been used to test typewriters and computer keyboards, and in other applications involving all of the letters in the English alphabet. Owing to its shortness and coherence, it has become widely known. </li></ul>
16. Name this character and In what comics does she come ?