1. Wind farms THE WORK OF: 1/NAHAR ALNASSAR2/ABDULELAH MURAD 3/YAZEED ALMOMEN 4/KHALID MANSOUR 5/ABDULRAHMAN ALMOAMER
2. About Wind turbineIt is a machine that converts movement from wind toelectricity.
3. LocationIt should be located in a clear area where wind isusually heavy.
4. BladesThe speed of the wind is the main factor to move theblades, witch convert it to electricity
5. GeneratorsThe wind and the blades are the main factor to get thegenerator working.
6. Transmission systemIt’s the system that controls the movement of the blades tomake it constant.
7. ReferencesSiemens, Energy efficiency in the Middle East. (n.d.) article about Renewableenergy Retrieved from. http://www.siemens.ae/energy-efficiency/renewable-energy.html?stc=saccc020019Studies about the energy matters Australia, (n.d.) article about How a windturbine works, Retrieved from. —http://www.energymatters.com.au/renewable-energy/wind-energy/alternative-energy-news information, (n.d.) article about the windpower, Retrieved from. http://www.alternative-energy-news.info/technology/wind-power/Wind Solar Energy organization, (n.d.) article about the locations, Retrievedfrom http://www.windsolarenergy.org/map-of-best-locations-for-wind-power.htmLeipzig. University at Germany, (n.d.) article about Physics of WindTurbines, Retrieved from. http://uni-leipzig.de/~energy/ef/15.htm
8. Pictures ReferencesUntitled photograph of Turbine Aerodynamics and blades (n/d) Retrieved since24/DEC/2012http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/green-science/wind-power3.htmUntitled photograph of the location of the wind turbine(n/d) retrieved since24/DEC/2012 http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/apr/29/wind-farms-night- temperatures-studyUntitled photograph of wind turbine generator (n/d) retrieved since24/DEC/2012 http://www1.eere.energy.gov/wind/wind_how.html Untitled photograph of the transmission system (n/d) retrieved since 24/DEC/2012 http://vextec.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/wind-turbine-gearbox-reliability- the-impact-of-rotor-support/