5 Myths About Career Options:
- that you need to disregard:
Myth 1: You are too old; a career change is too late.
- The reality is you can shift careers at whatever age you may be and the only one to stop you from doing that is yourself.
- The reason why your friends or family may be surprised at your decision will probably have to do with concern for you.
- Our society regard career change as something good the younger set must consider because the young ones have plenty of time and opportunity to explore their options.
- A career change for someone of your status may mean you could be entering an unfamiliar situation.
- Will you be able to handle the stress of change?