Welcome to my
My Name is :- Istiak Ahmed.
My Roll No Is :- 09.
Batch :- CSE E-29th.
Subject Name Is :- Principle of Management.
practices of Bill
Gates and Steve jobs
* Bill Gate’s leadership participative.
* Flexible person.
* Gates is a strong and energizing.
* Bill Gate’s develop computer language new Altair 8080
which became the foundation of Microsoft.
* Bill continuously develop two other computer
languages. When IBM develops their first PC and which
need operating system to run the computer, Microsoft
develops MS-DOS for IBM.
• He focuses on how a company can benefit not only rich
people but also those who cannot afford to buy services
from these companies. He calls it Creative Capitalism.
It simply states – a group can be profitable if each
individual in the group thinks about his benefits and the
benefits of the group Bill Gates talk about Creative
Capitalism he is simply trying to urge rich companies to
think about the global scenario and how they can help
• Bill Gates enthusiasm ,vision , and hard work were the
driving force behind the company.
• Gates has shown that he is the master of adapting
market conditi0ns and technologies. Bill Gates is a huge
* Steve Job’s leadership is autocratic style.
* He thinks that what ever he do is right.
* Steve Jobs started apple computer which is hard ware
* His vision was to develop computer with affordable
cost and easy to use.
* Steve was hardware expert and had a vision for a
personal computer that was affordable and easy to use.
* Steve cocky attitude and lack of management
skills made jobs a threat to apple's success.
* Steve jobs was overconfident and did not see
gates and Microsoft as a serious threat to apple.
* Job's goal was to change the world with his
*He was also very demanding of his employees.
Motivational & Persuader
Moderate Risk Taker
High Risk Taker
Understanding Limitations of
Can’t Anticipate Threat
Overconfident & Tactical
Learns From Mistakes