ASSOCIATION FOR REALIZATION OF
BASIC NEEDS (ARBAN)
Full Legal Name and Acronym
Association for Realization of Basic Needs (ARBAN)
Association for Realization of Basic Needs (ARBAN) is a non-government non-profitable, non-religious
& non-political organization. It was established in 2010 and registered with the Voluntary Social
Welfare under the Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies Registration and Control Ordinance Act 1961 &
The primary goal of Association for Realization of Basic Needs (ARBAN) is to serve the Community in
the sector of social services. ARBAN is a non-profit organization focusing on quality health care,
generate resources, and provide monthly source of income for women and children.
ARBAN is presently addressing the following issues in the community.
· Provision of Primary Health Care Services
· Income-generation activities
· Environmental Sanitation
· Promotion of Hygienic Health Practices
ARBAN is working towards Community Development through community participation. ARBAN
believes not in giving but in sharing problems and solutions.
ARBAN is dedicated to provide quality healthcare, education and social services to the people
especially Children and Women of Pakistan.
To educate and motivate the people, sensitize policy makers and functionaries and promote activities
and programmes of the Govt. and as well as the people, to achieve ARBAN’s vision in the foreseeable
Goals and Objective
Children are the priority area of ARBAN. These objectives are achieved through provision of health and
education opportunities at the grassroots level.
1. To prevent, detect, address and resolve health problems, increase educational achievement
and enhance the quality of life of school-aged children and youth.
2. To implement cost effective and efficient health care delivery system for school going children
of Pakistan and other developing nations.
3. To ensure follow-up arrangements along with providing services of specialists.
4. To make school authorities and parents aware of the health status of their children.
5. To provide sustainable living to under privileges women.
1. To provide financial assistance to poor children for education.
2. To establish maternity home for women to provide all medical facilities on nominal charges.
3. To establish Health Care Center and Charitable Dispensaries for poor patients.
4. To establish vocational training center for female for learning different skills.
5. To provide monthly grocery to more than 100 females
6. To establish industrial home for women/girls where to provide different skills / training to the
girls in sewing, cutting and embroidery etc.
Governance and Management
ARBAN is run by members of Executive Body; the members of Executive Body meet every three
months to discuss issues and progress made during a quarter.
Administratively ARBAN is divided into program and finance department. The program department is
headed by a program manager and finance department by a finance manager. Both the managers are
answerable to the General Secretary for progress of their respective departments.
ARBAN conducts weekly and monthly staff meetings to monitor progress. It also conducts external
evaluation to determine the progress made, identify gaps and explore opportunities for enhancing
§ Sound-vibrant and dynamic Managing committee
§ Dedicated experienced members and volunteers
§ Computer with skilled staff
§ Transparent computerized accounting system
§ Support of well-wishers like renowned lecturers, doctors, teachers & professionals.
Ordinary Membership – is open to any person or organisation who/which agrees, promotes and
supports and pursues the aim and objectives of the Network and has paid his/her membership fee and
Associate Membership – shall be open to any person or organisation who/which promotes or
supports the cause of the Network and has been approved by the Board of Directors and has paid the
membership fee and subscriptions.
Honorary Membership – shall be offered to any person or organisation who/which promotes or
supports the cause of the Network without having to pay membership fee and subscriptions.
Account No. 20311 - 714 - 117141
Swift Code: MPBLPKKA081
Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited
Allama Iqbal Road Branch
Branch Code: 81
ASSOCIATION FOR REALIZATION OF BASIC NEEDS
203, 2nd Floor, Mustafa Trade Canter,
926/927-C, Central Commercial Area,
Block - 2, PECHS