Latest figures show that this was 28% as of OCT 2013
Litmus also reported that GMAIL’s new INBOX tabs have driven down GAMIL open rates by about 20%
Latest projections from Comscore show that Q4 is tracking towards $9B with approx 10% YOY growth
1. Mobile Shopping:
2. Mobile vs Desktop Browsing
3. Mobile: More Important Than
4. Mobile’s Powerful Rise
5. Smartphones: Fueling the Mobile
6. Tablets: More Fuel for the Fire
7. Mobile: A Tool For Screening
8. Mobile’s Growing Importance to
9. Mobile’s Impact on Holiday
10. Brands Rethinking the App
11. Engagement is Clearly the Key
12. 2013 is the new 2016!
13. Key Takeaways
We are rapidly becoming a world where mobile is a preferred medium for
accessing the web and is playing a vital role in transacting.
Email becoming increasingly ineffective in reaching the mobile consumer
mCommerce picking up steam and poised to continue rapid climb
The key to harnessing the power of mobile will be the ability of marketers
to connect with their customers on mobile devices in a
personalized, relevant and timely manner.
Marketers are waking up and rethinking apps.
Consumers prefer personalized offers. SMS & Push far more effective.
“… if 10% of traffic comes from mobile devices and you don’t have a great
mobile experience you are losing market share to your competitors.” Jeremy
Black, Xtreme Labs (Internet Retailer, November 2013, page 58