2. A simple way to curate photo galleries fromhashtagged user content
3. - The power of the social web but with controlsto suit your needs- Your call out- Moderation tools- Shareable content for maximum distribution
4. Who is using it?- Guardian News Media in the UK and US- UK regional newspaper group MNA- Bloggers and indy publishers- Canadian publisher Postmedia Network
5. For example:
6. How to run a campaign- its all about the hashtag!- pick a hashtag thats general enough to bememorable, specific enough to relate only toyour campaign- eg. #foodphotoday2013 not #foodpic
7. How to run a campaign- which platforms best suit your audience?- Flickr?- Twitter?- Instagram?- n0tice- all of the above........
8. How to run a campaign- Use the n0tice platform to capture all thecontent for curation- set up a n0tice user account
9. How to run a campaign- set up the workspace for the content to arriveat. We call them noticeboards.
10. How to run a campaign- capture the content from the platforms youvechosen using Feedwax.com
11. How to run a campaign- create a call out- find a clear way to let people know about yourcampaign- check the platform Ts and Cs for up-to-dateconditions of use
12. How to run a campaign- as the content comes in, use Hash Gordonstools to moderate and share
13. Other resources- using Feedwax: http://n0tice.org/2013/01/04/using-feedwax-com-to-curate-information- Hash Gordon how to:http://n0tice.org/2013/01/04/how-to-curate-photo-galleries-with-hash-gordon- other n0tice tools:http://n0tice.org/
14. Here to help- tell us about your campaign and well helpspread the word- help and learn from other users at the n0ticeGoogleGroup- contact us by email: email@example.com,Twitter: @n0tice, Facebook: /n0ticenearby